Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharamnaina thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a good looking guy who looks manly clean shaven and not  at all effeminate.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 6 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mamma mia ❤️ he is so hot! Veer has the best pictures amongst Bollywood stars I think. So photogenic and never repetitive every pic has a different feel and look to it. The camera just loves this guy and he has such a magnificent presence that's hard to miss.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rkrsdp

Idont get ranveer mind if he can looks good why he wana wear dress like cartoon  which he says ifeel like ishould wear    come on   os he not in  kg class when he wear dress like cartoon i feel ranveer dress for  getting medias attention other wise   who will wear blankpanter  dress eboza brand which looks so ugly

The FCs are sending him the annual feedback. Why don't you write to them and ask them to incorporate all your complaints with Baba, be it about his personal or professional life?

I have sent mine, you should send yours too. Dil halka ho jaayega.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

The FCs are sending him the annual feedback. Why don't you write to them and ask them to incorporate all your complaints with Baba, be it about his personal or professional life?

I have sent mine, you should send yours too. Dil halka ho jaayega.

Oh? Thats really a thing? What exactly are we supposed to give him feedback on? Anything? 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh? Thats really a thing? What exactly are we supposed to give him feedback on? Anything? 

Yes, anything. He reads it all and apparently has taken fan advice into consideration with regards to movie roles. But the FC admins may edit some stuff if it is too offensive and repetitive. Basically its a way for him to understand what the fans want from him, their expectations, a review of the year gone by...etc.

@Allthatcritique - It is constructive criticism alongwith appreciation. Silly fan gushing is edited out by admins, they only send worthwhile fan advise and requests pertaining to his career. He knows we want a Motwane collab, fans tweet him about it and he does read most of his mentions. As for the choices he has made, well fans did make their disappointment with Befikre known to him. 
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Yes, anything. He reads it all and apparently has taken fan advice into consideration with regards to movie roles. But the FC admins may edit some stuff if it is too offensive and repetitive. Basically its a way for him to understand what the fans want from him, their expectations, a review of the year gone by...etc.

Wow. That's incredibly fan friendly. Here's hoping they give him the right kind of advice and no delusions fan usually feed their faves. If Gullyboy was a result of fan consideration am more than happy. Someone tell him to work with Motwane again please. Lootera still has me spellbound. 
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Image result for ovaries burst gif
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Baba is looking smashingly hot, lucky deepy wink wink,
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love this photoshoot! ranveer looks so cool and sophisticated, he wears a suit very well! and he knows how to do the right poses for these shoots :)