Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
My Most Fav Epi Was Himanshu painting exhibition one when whole family went to one painting exhibition to learn the process
and there hansa see one painting and say ye tho godhi hai jayshree ne kaha tha๐Ÿ˜† and then the painter become pissed off when hansa say that as that painting was his dadi painting 
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

My Most Fav Epi Was Himanshu paintingexhibition one when whole family went to one painting exhibition to learn the process

and there hansa see one painting and say ye tho godhi hai jayshree ne kaha tha๐Ÿ˜†and then the painter become pissed off when hansa say that as that painting was his dadi painting

Lol yeah! It was a real good episode! Praful questioning Charminar's location and the dancers in the background too. But most hilarious was how Babuji was totally okay in a saree and Himanshu kept reminding him of sanskaar! This is like the one of the few shows where I'm in splits for real ๐Ÿคฃ
-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Thanks.

Will watch that too.

I am sakshi

I m acive on KRPKAB.YTNTH.YUDKH FORUM GAMES.NAAMKARAN.PORUS AND sometime back Ishqbaaz. I m big IPKKND , Bigg boss and mytho lover.

Wht abt u?

Hi, Sakshi! Anaya here, I think I lost track of this comment so sorry for the delay in reply. I have been active on DMG, YPNTKYH, YUDKBH, Khichdi and Bepannaah forums. So, I think I probably read your comments on either YUDKBH or YPNTKYH ๐Ÿ˜†

That's good! We have so much more to talk about now. And I watch BB on and off at times as well. Par usme toh abhi der hai! Did you get a chance to watch the first season yet? ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by -Villete- - 5 years ago
-Villete- thumbnail
Last week's favorite moment was when the Judge asks Praful ki bete ne thank you nahi bola toh peeche baap ne bola ki nahi! My entire family cracked up on that one! ๐Ÿคฃ (Reference- when the insurance claim gives them 10 crores and Parekh family congratulates them)

I was missing that guy who played the Judge! He used to play the inspector and do other roles in Season 1! Was glad to see him back.Edited by -Villete- - 5 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This week's episodes were good.. I am sad that this show is ending soon . It deserves more time!!