Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
At the cafetaria Arjun confronts Noor .
But she accuses Arjun of acting smart with her .
Soon the live TV airs the riots 
All advised to stay out where they were as curfew was declared.  Police orders people to remain indoors  n no one should be out in the streets .

Elsewhere Adi is drunk n roaming on the street 
Passers by ask him to return home lhe tries to hail taxi but he gets none because of riots .

At company Zoya locks the doors n turns on the lights as she feels scared .
Outside the rioteers create havoc 
Zoya gets scared on hearing shattering noises  
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
I am surely loving this smart, badass Noor already...wish she could rub off some on her big sister as well, would do her alot of good.
So does this mean that Noor will stay separetely ??? I hope Zoya goes and stays with her unless Noor will be staying in a hostel 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Precap for tomorrow 
Adi pins Zoya to the wall ( in the company)
He accuses her that his wife had betrayed him 
Similarly her pati had betrayed her .
Whyndid he do that !!
Zoya must have been responsible for this !!
It was because she failed to keep him happy that he strayed .. He started looking for another woman even if thenother woman was some one's wedded wife !!
Zoya gets infuriated n slaps him hard 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Friends I will ,be busy with evening classes/ clinics tomorrow so update might get delayed ...sorry 
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😊 .. np.. 2morrow we will kaam chalao frm twitters choti moti updates till u come back😆
precap me adi k ghise pite dialogues sunke hi zoya ne maara hoga chaata.. meri tarafse b ek laga do zoya😆
eshasrk thumbnail
Well well Aditya Hooda definitely deserved that slap. Now I get why Zoya's eyes were spitting fire
But Aditya tends to forget that the same goes for him as well. He was also lacking as a husband , that is why his wife landed in the arms of someone else's husband...
I so hoped Zoya would throw that in his face as well, but no problem...her time may come as well to hit him back once the affair is confirmed 
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
so zoya blamed it first becoz adi was saying according to you if my wife cheated becoz of my mistake then going by ur theory then your husband cheated becoz of your mistake.
I wonder why zoya said it to adi though.
preehar thumbnail
WHY was jenny's body double used today n last episode too😕
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

so zoya blamed it first becoz adi was saying according to you if my wife cheated becoz of my mistake then going by ur theory then your husband cheated becoz of your mistake.

I wonder why zoya said it to adi though.

yes zoya should have retorted it back ,,,..pooja cheated because of Adi !!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya0211

Though it will strt on bad note bt I think Noor n adi would be best of friends or good acquaintance..both r similar kind of ppl

Who knows their love story might start before AdYa