manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Do anyone feeling good to see them actually behaving properly on screen๐Ÿ˜† trust me I am!
And PaNi selfies and their stories  My shipper heart โ˜บ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's good that kyy3 happened...
They became friends by leaving all the things behind that took place in the past...
Good start 
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_fab5_ky2

It's good that kyy3 happened...

They became friends by leaving all the things behind that took place in the past...
Good start 

Exactly. Even PaNi are behaving normal. Without any drama. Maybe that's the charm of Richa. Woh jabtak KY2 S1 main v thi uss wakt ko v yeh log off screen drama nahi karte the..๐Ÿ˜ณ
manancraze thumbnail
Hello akhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Exactly. Even PaNi are behaving normal. Without any drama. Maybe that's the charm of Richa. Woh jabtak KY2 S1 main v thi uss wakt ko v yeh log off screen drama nahi karte the..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agree Richa is best
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manancraze

Hello akhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kaisi ho tum?
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Babies are love. I laughed hard when I read Parth's insta post caption, "a real selfie and not an edited one" . Damn, the guy was absofreakinglutely adorable there. They keep on taggimg each other on posts.. and cherry on top is Kish, she literally tagged the duo as beta and bahu in the comment section to one of their pics.

The start or the journey to KYY Season 3 couldn't have been better. It's good that this season happened and we are going to celebrate this season with love. :) MaNan and PaNi love
Mano551 thumbnail
can i ask you all something you know how way back than niti posted this note about hearing a recording about another actor talking shit about her and everyone was like its parth do you think it wasnt him or has she forgiven him
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mano551

can i ask you all something you know how way back than niti posted this note about hearing a recording about another actor talking shit about her and everyone was like its parth do you think it wasnt him or has she forgiven him

Please avoid the past stuff...let's not discuss about the past 
pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually these all  are publicity stunts..nothing else