Karan Singh Grover's '3 Dev' STUCK in a MESS: Release to get DELAYED?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, is it Ravi Dubey's debut ? Sad if it gets shelved...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He is a good actor and will bounce back 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Bips & KSG are in a real mess. Both of their projects shelved or delayed. Their careers have really hit rock bottom. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
This movie has been in the making since forever. His last appearance on screen was more than 2 years ago in HS 3
he should really see some alternate career options..this just doesn't seem to be happening..sorry!
kalpana12 thumbnail
i honestly feel he is great as an actor he has a lot of potential i think he should do something on tv i dont know why he is not interested in tv as nowadays alot of ppl from bw do tv for money like zayed khan i think bips is messing with his career by trying to control his work she should stop being oversmart (as she herself never had a great career ) and let him handle his career on his own he can still have his fandom back if he choose a right show 
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Producers are always ready to cast him if he says YES to TV. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
How does ksg and bipasha earn money to maintain their lifestyle.
clairvoyance thumbnail
Hope it releases
he is next to sushant rajput when it comes to top 3 Tv exports to films in last 10 years,Other ones being Yami Gautam,  karan wahi, Gurmeet,Mouni, Mrunal, 

and the remaining ones , no need to mention.No use

riyamehta334 thumbnail
He looks great when he maintain himself loved him in DMG days and qubool hai too he used to look so cute in That asad role but he should not have married bipasha she spoiled his career i watched a video of them today when they were coming out of a restaurant and mme girl fans came to bips for pics and then someone called ksg too for pics and bips just walked away suddenly i mean this women is so insecure that she cant even let him take pics with girls then one can imagine why he is not getting work after marriage its bcoz of this bipasha only i dont think she will allow him to do tv where he has to spend 12/14 hrs with any other female 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
If indeed Bips is stopping him from interacting with the opposite sex, she is a smart gal, given his record😆 The guy has fallen for nearly every costar of his so Bips would not want him to work😆