Karan Singh Grover's '3 Dev' STUCK in a MESS: Release to get DELAYED? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Some butt hurt Jen fan is behind this woes. 
riyamehta334 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joy_of_creation

Why are you so mad at Bips now? Isn't she so lovely wife and his ex wife JW was the evil one that was always insecure of him? That's what most of his fans think. Coming to his career, yeah Bips is spoiling his career and she will never allow him to work in TV because she still thinks she is some diva and TV is too low for her standard when nobody would hire her for saas role in TV serials now, there was an article few days ago that her web-show got shelved because the producer will not take risk to waste money on her, she will finish KSG's career too like her own career is finished, well finally karma bited KSG and more bad days are for him, he thought he would become a star in BW overnight by marrying Bips but now he became nobody.

believe it or not but i was actually jen fan (tho ugh i am not her fan now )  but truth is truth i felt bips is spoiling his career and want to completely control his everything in his life which is not fair acc. To me . And why tv is low standard when suzzane khan brother zayed khan is working on tv and alot of actors like mr. amitabh sharukh salman works on tv so what will be herproblem as she herself was never ALister in bw she always done shitty roles like in no entry the thing is that she dont want him to earn money or to be independent she want him to be dependent on her for everything and to dance on her tunes as they said in some IVs of theirs that when ksg narrate a script to her she says its rubbish i mean what kind of wife does that when she herself has done rubbish role all her life 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If only ksg was punctual and professional, he would still have been the most popular guy in tv . 
He dug his own grave by moving to bollywood. Last nail in the coffin being marriage to bips..🤣

i always found him to be a good.actor, atleast far better than the wooden faces we currently have on tv. He should consider getting bak to.tv again..

Gurmeet has disappeared lol. His wife dabba is so damn insecure that she put a condition that she should bs cast atleast in cameo in all his movies..🤣
kalpana12 thumbnail
^^when did ksg stopped jennifer from doing work or other scene ðŸ˜• coz i remember that time jennifer herself was flying high and didnt want to talk to anybody not just gautam and about their intimate scene then jen too had that police for ksg that he wont do kissing scenes and it was all started bcoz of her constant interview about kajen and how they r possesive about each other u can see those interviews now too she initiated it all by saying that we both dont like to do these scenes bla bla and that time saraswatichandra fans used to hate ksg so much that they always made a mountain out of molehill everytime so i dont think it was bcoz of ksg jen herself used to be in lala land that she couldnt see anything beside him i remeber how many time she used to crib that she want to go home as she is missing ksg and that used to irritate sc fans 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Will surely be a flop. The promos look lackluster. Ravi Dubey is the only decent factor. Wonder what does ksg do for a living? Bipasha doesn't seem to get work either. KSG is such a panauti to all his wives. Edited by IceMaiden - 5 years ago