Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Someone mentioned looking forward to Rohan and Zaid's live chats after this.. 
Where do I find them?? 
jenny156 thumbnail
Monali's single, I did not understand whatever she sang 🤔 .. It was all a show off that she sings like some hollywood singer 🤪 . 

Someone mentioned having Akriti Kakkar or Neeti Mohan in the next season.. That would be amazing, esp Akriti is really sweet and her voice too !!
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
I don't know if anyone noticed.. But Hemant said his baake bihari laal ki after his performance as per Diljit's advice, only after he won 😛 Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

But finale performances, Vishnu dearest stole my heart ❤️, her performances were the best for me!! She has earned a fan in me forever ❤️. I hope she comes in some other kids based singing reality show like Little champs or Indian Idol junior. I so want to see more of her, I'm not yet done!!

yes she was the best performer for me too today. but i wish she had choosen diff songs . look at the song selections of hemant they were that which would earn you votes
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

There is no song produced in any music industry today where autotune isn't used...and a lot of other tech! It's just the degree depends on the calibre of the sister! Some singers are just studio artists!   

Aaah good old days when entire song got recorded in one sitting👍🏼,now it's too much mixing fixing  🤔  ..
i remember  one clip of lathaji where this  amazing song was recorded with musicians in just the 7th take😲..lol,in the 6th take she is correcting herself -even her na naaa's are so musical 😆..
here's that clip😊

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Ohh the srgmp kids were totally something else ⭐️

sahi mein,one year on we r still stuck on them😛...i keep watching every small  sonakshi clips even now😳😆...sona shreyan were just amazing 👍🏼
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Aaah good old days when entire song got recorded in one sitting👍🏼,now it's too much mixing fixing  🤔  ..

i remember  one clip of lathaji where this  amazing song was recorded with musicians in just the 7th take😲..lol,in the 6th take she is correcting herself -even her na naaa's are so musical 😆..
here's that clip😊

Wow!!! And her naa's are super musical! Haha
There's no doubt music tech has only decreased the amount of GENUINE talent in the industry...
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Wow!!! And her naa's are super musical! Haha
There's no doubt music tech has only decreased the amount of GENUINE talent in the industry...

Purity of music is all gone,technicians have taken over musicians🤔 ..
Now singers dont even know  if their voice will  be retained once the  songs video  is released..Music companies promote whoever they want😳 -Talented singers get  replaced with noisy saleble faces who cant sing one line in tune😵..
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Purity of music is all gone,technicians have taken over musicians🤔 ..

Now singers dont even know  if their voice will  be retained once the  songs video  is released..Music companies promote whoever they want😳 -Talented singers get  replaced with noisy saleble faces who cant sing one line in tune😵..

Thanks for sharing the link for Lataji's recording, pjyo! It's true artists those days had to be so much more accomplished and capable. They were stretched to their limits, and it is these songs that are still memorable and have withstood the test of time - at least for me! 😃😳 It was also easy to tell one singer from another since they were all so unique and distinctive and they were chosen for a song according to the mood, the situation, the actor who it was picturized on and so on. Nowadays I can't tell who has sung what song. 😛
I wonder who was reaching for the Archie comic in the end? Maybe Rishi - he looked so bored! 😆
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Thanks for sharing the link for Lataji's recording, pjyo! It's true artists those days had to be so much more accomplished and capable. They were stretched to their limits, and it is these songs that are still memorable and have withstood the test of time - at least for me! 😃😳 It was also easy to tell one singer from another since they were all so unique and distinctive and they were chosen for a song according to the mood, the situation, the actor who it was picturized on and so on. Nowadays I can't tell who has sung what song. 😛
I wonder who was reaching for the Archie comic in the end? Maybe Rishi - he looked so bored! 😆

Same here😊, it's always those evergreen golden oldies for me ..singers,lyrics music just weave a magic and hold us captive... 
haha 😆u noticed the archie comics too😛😆..
Dont think rishi was bored,that's how the brothers were -respectfully quiet in presence of papa RK- like a watch and learn session ...It must have helped them later on 🤔when rajkapoor  passed away before Henaa was complete and randhir  rishi had to finish that RK's dream project..