Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
This was unfair on the other actresses cuz Sri Devi didn't deserve this award for Mom. So glad someone made a post about this. She should have received the lifetime achievement award for she was a brilliant actress. But Mom was nothing special. It is unfair.
But having said that, Shekhar Kapur is just trying to defend his credibility which is non-existent as far as this award is concerned. He obviously didn't say any of this. Now that Sri has received it, it is stupid to be claiming all this. Could have just said it was an emotional decision and taken the blame cuz he was the head of the jury.
Edited by astha36 - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
sridevi deserves a NA award...but MOM though she gave a great performance as usual...the film on whole was nothing special...

I will take this NA award won by her for the performances she has gave for 5 decades in indian cinema...

this award is not for MOM according to me...this award sums up for the 5 decades of memorable films n performances she has given to India n the whole world...

yes she deserves the NA infact the award deserves her...at last its gone to a real gifted talent...
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I didnt find her special in either EV or MoM. Her lips, nose and diction distracts me a lot.🤔