Aditya Roy Kapur dating super-model Diva Dhawa

ajaajaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Aditya Roy Kapur's female following keeps surging every day; the handsome hunk is often clicked in the city exiting the gym. Recently, Aditya was clicked on a dinner outing with super-model Diva Dhawan. Aditya was all smiles for the media as they exited the restaurant together.

Today, Diva posted a photo on her social media account and fans claimed that it is Aditya Roy Kapur with her in the photo. She posted, "It's Friday. I'm in love."

Check out the pic here and let us know your thoughts in comments.

Aditya was dating Shraddha Kapoor, but the couple called it quits in 2015, as per reports.

Aditya had said in an earlier interview, "I am not commitment-phobic. I have been in many relationships in my life. I have had some serious as well as long-term relationships. That is what it is. But yeah, I believe in the institution of marriage. Most people opt for it, get married and believe in it. I am also one of them, but I don't believe I am ready for it right now. I have not met someone who I thought is the correct person to get married to. If that happens, I will think about it but right now, there is no thought about it.

Diva on the other hand, had said in an interview about the kind of man she would like to date, "A good sense of humour and someone who just knows how to have a good time. And he must be tall. I have a thing for tall men!

Edited by ajaajaa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Literally nobody cares. ðŸ˜†
If she marries Varun she becomes Diva Dhawan. ðŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lol bet he's still into Shraddha, he looked quite smitten in their OJ PR. Good for him. Those gym encounters should end then. 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So that fugly hairstyle is gone?