Enough Is Enough - II

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Wow!!! Earlier I had written my opinion on how crappy BHOOTU has turned out. I thought it couldn't get crappier. But what do you know??? BHOOTU's creatives have surprised me in the most horrible way 😲 & yes, I wasn't this much surprised when KinSa exited. πŸ˜­

I might be the worst person in this world right now for being happy when the doppleganger lost her vision.

It's understandable that those poor kids who grow up without the support of a family, have to struggle a lot & if you find them bitter, you have to be patient with them.

Sorry to say, the way this story has developed so far, I have started to hate Bhootu herself. πŸ˜‘ So an OTT doppleganger & her antics have failed to make me sympathize with her. In fact it's bound to make one angry as after all the love she has received, she should have melted a bit but, no. Each episode the kid becomes more horrible. 😑😑😑

Ace actors sometimes fail to portray a negative character. In that place, you are making a 8 years old portray such a role which neither looks convincing nor was necessary in the first place. πŸ˜• I personally feel, Arshiya struggles a lot these days but still can't emote properly. πŸ˜•

Coming to the other characters, I am quoting Vinnas here - a platoon of zombie who eat SS & audiences' brain with their award winning performance. πŸ‘ And it seems, not only the cast but the writer is getting replaced every few days as there is no continuity in the story. Last time I watched, a doctor advised Vikram to disclose the truth. Yesterday the caretaker said doctor advised not to disclose as Anandita will die. 😲😲😲  Really!!! Are you kidding me? πŸ˜•

Plus, what happened to Anandita & Pihu???

In SEASON 1, there was no episode where I hadn't felt sad for them.  Pihu's yearning for her mother made us cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ & even though most of us were hurt as she chose Anandita over Suchi, it made sense.

Suchi's sacrifice made us respect & love her more because she never demanded anything & was happy with Bhootu's happiness. 😭😭😭

Now that mother's affection & concern is completely missing. And don't even start on her ignorance. 😑 Otherwise which mother fails to notice the changes in behavior & let her daughter do whatever she wants? 😲 Anadita is mad, fine. But, Vikram??? Pihu's urge to stay as a Bhoot only makes you agitated but not sad. πŸ˜‘😑😑

Last but not the least, foul attempt of recreating every PiChi moment with emotionless AnPi. 🀒🀒🀒

From lying on the floor to cutting a cake made of laddoo - I literally started crying after watching how beautifully they have ruined these scenes for me. 😭😭😭 And today's precap where Anandita was being burnt & Vikram came running, this made me nauseous. 🀒🀒🀒 Really!!! This too??? πŸ˜‘ You really think you can recreate that moment of Suchi putting her hand in the machine & Aarav running to rescue her. Good luck with that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now that, you have literally recycled all of their moments, what will you show next? πŸ˜• Or will you introduce another doppleganger or secret admirer of Anandita & re-recycle everything. πŸ˜‘😑😑

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whole Heartldly Appreciate You πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ For Still Watching 😲 πŸ˜› The Mix of Kichdis cooking By Zombies πŸ˜‰ . 🀣 include Writers Too in List 😳 as u Said How They to Run to Compete Team of 🀣 .Recycling everything wow πŸ˜ƒ like the copy paste of AarHi, SuPi scenes alone can make sense with any random 🀣 ..i credit KinSa only for bringing life to such scenes πŸ‘ Else πŸ€” . πŸ˜› ..

Pihu Dupe /Double Lost Sight πŸ€ͺ No wonder Writers /ph lost long back now clear πŸ₯³ ..
Why make Suffer Arshiya the kid 😲 for all the nonsense CVS installed brain 😲 .how she emote n no one want to see A Kid Do above scale just for nothing ...

Zee TV can u shutdown this crapfest as soon as possible 😈 it runs with constant 0.4 TrPs from no of Weeks 🀣 . none of cast or Show bring anything further by torturing Arshiya with no of Characters πŸ€“ ...
No one bothring about Show 🀣 and Time slot πŸ˜‰ so u Channel people still runs Wat comes 🀣 Thank fully U people made exit of KinSa /AarHi ❀️ .so far Right Decision because u have all this crap Stories in line πŸ€ͺ ...

@Nushy u proved Patience to make connections With Zombiefest 🀣 .Dont connect n Bother Dear 😳 .Bhootu journey Wat ever up-to 120 epis only πŸ˜‰ . .later it dedicated to 🀣 .. 🀣 ..not for viewers πŸ˜ƒ . πŸ˜‰ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Vinnas, honestly, I am angry at myself for wasting my time. 😑 I guess, I just love to hate BHOOTU now. 😳

It's just recently, when I had started watching from the beginning, I thought, let's watch a couple of episodes. Pihu has always loved her mother so how bad can it be?

Well, the writer has set a new record for crappiness & I can't take it anymore. 🀬🀬🀬

I simply don't understand how they have wiped off Suchi's existence from Pihu's memory. 😲😲😲

I know KinSa aren't coming back, still, I had some hope that these idiots will use their brain & bring them back.

But little did I know, instead of trying to get them back they are gonna destroy everything they created with this bunch of zombie. 😑😑😑

What makes me disgusted is Gopal's dialogues these days when He implies Pihu will be an example for kids on how to love their mother & how to be selfless. As for me, she has become the epitome of SELFISHNESS.  πŸ˜‘😑😑

Re-watching SEASON 1 has made one thing clear for me - up to 91 episodes PiChi's bond was pure. From the moment they brought back Anandita, they couldn't handle the plot & slowly started to make Pihu selfish. Lucky for us, the last episode was extremely emotional & PiChi fans can always cherish that memory. 😭😭😭

Don't know about 0.4 TRP but I have really lost my patience. I think I'll watch one last episode for watching how emotionless Vikram saves emotionless Anandita & then have a great laugh. 

After that, to hell with BHOOTU. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Vinnas, honestly, I am angry at myself for wasting my time.
😑 I guess, I just love to hate BHOOTU now. 😳

{Happens πŸ˜† I does like the same for few of my old Shows to Just feel how Disgust they can turn further 🀣 .love To hate Relation ❀️ πŸ˜† .but it carries any of my Fav in it to tolerate πŸ˜‰.. Thank fully KM ❀️ exit from bhootu. for whom I watched n enjoyed until he was here some times feel story more better having him ❀️ still Show Run on Pihu journey through AarHi hold the interest with other characters }}

It's just recently, when I had started watching from the
beginning, I thought, let's watch a couple of episodes. Pihu has always loved
her mother so how bad can it be?

{{She go further boundary of Badness I can assure you πŸ˜† selfish traces of pihu is there in AarHi phase too but all Dominated by a particular Line of AarHi /KinSa to be a part of Pihu life. even the kid thrash her nature as parents they rectify her n it was challenging item to the Leads in this show by Kinsa/AarHi ❀️ but ruined it so far by distancing them to pihu .nothing to expect from the kid }}

Well, the writer has set a new record for crappiness & I
can't take it anymore. 🀬🀬🀬

I simply don't understand how they have wiped off Suchi's
existence from Pihu's memory. 😲😲😲

{{very easy to wipe off just like revamp idea n exit of Kinsa 🀣 }}

I know KinSa aren't coming back, still, I had some hope that
these idiots will use their brain & bring them back.

But little did I know, instead of trying to get them back
they are gonna destroy everything they created with this bunch of zombie. 😑😑😑

{{it's bound to destroy πŸ˜† I hope they don't think about AarHi return in show to save the crap n injustice they done to KinSa by sudden exit }}

What makes me disgusted is Gopal's dialogues these days
when He implies Pihu will be an example for kids on how to love their mother
& how to be selfless. As for me, she has become the epitome of SELFISHNESS.
😑😑😑

{{{exactly Gopal poor God used to scare with implies of pihu n her antics n tortured by her 🀣..

Re-watching SEASON 1 has made one thing clear for me - up to
91 episodes PiChi's bond was pure. From the moment they brought back Anandita,
they couldn't handle the plot & slowly started to make Pihu selfish. Lucky
for us, the last episode was extremely emotional & PiChi fans can always
cherish that memory. 😭😭😭

{{Yeah it's enough for season 1 for us πŸ˜‰to cherish the Memories ❀️ ..
AN-Mansi-Subodh this trio should left after pihu shown sacrificing her yearn of together with AN while Mansi stabbed her in order to alive her. it was near closure but. }}

Don't know about 0.4 TRP but I have really lost my patience.

{{after the hype of kinsa exit /new season buildup 1or 2weeks later s1 it dropped to 0.4 n to be continued same 0.4 past 5-6 weeks. very less of even Sony TV shows 🀣 .Still zee runs πŸ˜†..}}

I think I'll watch one last episode for watching how emotionless Vikram saves
emotionless Anandita & then have a great laugh.

{{yeah have great laugh 🀣 how it πŸ˜†

After that, to hell with BHOOTU. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

my replies in Flower Brackets πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜› have a great time nushy πŸ˜› enjoy weird best Zombie Upcoming Blast nonsense 🀣 .Emotionless+Emotionless = Weirdness infinite πŸ€ͺ ..By the by name this pair ANVik 🀣 ...
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Funny reply as always Vinnas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes, it's the love to hate relationship that every now & then I download an episode & then wish I didn't. πŸ˜­  But not anymore. 😑

To be honest, I wouldn't give a damn about the ZOMBIE PLATOON & AN-VIK if only they showed Pihu missing Suchi. πŸ˜­

I love AarHi. πŸ˜³  But honestly, I used to watch it for Suchi. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ  And yes, I am not implying PiChi.

I had someone like Suchi in my childhood so I could always feel the love Suchi had for Pihu. β€οΈ I loved that she was well aware of her status that she is an outsider yet she risked everything. πŸ‘

Pihu was selfish from the beginning but when you think logically, you can't really blame her as she was a small kid & obviously missed her mother. At least in the initial episodes, she told Suchi to stay with her. Later she dismissed her like she was nothing but a tool. I simply blame the writer here for making her that selfish because from my own experience I know, it's possible to love two mother figures without being a bitch. But they did so many things to make Suchi a mother & then within a blink decided to give Anandita all the credit & Suchi had to part away. 😑😑😑

The only saving grace was the last 2-3 episodes where Pihu helped Aarav so we weren't bothered about her selfishness. 😊

Anyway, I had written a FF on them & I'll have to imagine that's how the story would end.  It's not possible for me to watch any further. That will simply ruin Season 1 for me. 😑

As for now, NAAMKARAN is there, so I can watch Sana there 😊😊😊 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/dadi-shona-team-bhootu/2018/04/14
Nush_Rat thumbnail
So, finally they have added the SAAS-BAHU TADKA πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

At least one of my predictions has become true  🀣🀣🀣Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/dadi-shona-team-bhootu/2018/04/14

Wat 😲 Aruna irani πŸ˜› to play Dadi character πŸ₯Ί why she 😭 my favt πŸ˜• enjoying her Presence in Magnum porus ⭐️ n ph dragging her in this mess 😲 ..n Wat Sas -Bahu πŸ₯Ί . πŸ€ͺ .Nooo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..
Bhootu ph πŸ€” u may do Wat u want πŸ€“ but Doomed show never be Straight 🀣 ...Wish AI get out from Zombies asap πŸ₯³ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
The writer has granted both of our wishes Vinnas πŸ˜›

I was thinking what are they gonna copy next & BOOM!!! Dadi in action πŸ˜› We had Babli opposing AarHi's relation; so now this new character has popped up for emotionless pair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You said, you need a favorite to watch any crap; so Aruna Irani is your answer πŸ˜‰

God! If only they try to recreate the proposal scene 🀒🀒🀒 I think even KinSa will have heart attack if something like that happens & by any chance they watch it
vinnas thumbnail

The writer has granted both of our wishes Vinnas πŸ˜›

I was thinking what are they gonna copy next & BOOM!!! Dadi in action πŸ˜› We had Babli opposing AarHi's relation; so now this new character has popped up for emotionless pair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You said, you need a favorite to watch any crap; so Aruna Irani is your answer πŸ˜‰

God! If only they try to recreate the proposal scene 🀒🀒🀒 I think even KinSa will have heart attack if something like that happens & by any chance they watch it

Ha ha πŸ˜† πŸ˜› I will be very much happy n jump in joy πŸ˜‰ if AI 😊 shares SS with KM ❀️ either his Mom or MIL 😳 Now with zombies 😲 🀣 it's pain to watch Bhootu πŸ₯Ί ..seems CVS granting wishes in out of universe way πŸ€ͺ ..
yeah we had babli opposing AarHi relation n wish AI is stepped in that 2nd babli place πŸ˜‰ it would be more Treat of S1 memory lane ..now 🀣 ...

Don't want this answer πŸ€ͺ AI πŸ˜› done so many shows πŸ˜‰ better re-watch clips will be better πŸ˜† . πŸ˜‰

.Hope they don't bring any of my other Favs 😳 🀣 ..

Proposal scene OMG 😲 no way KinSa ❀️ waste time for watch n shock 🀣 .They have their New Projects n Family Times πŸ˜† . πŸ˜ƒ don't give attention to zombies    ...

I can't even imagine how AI 😲 with all .. 🀣 ..