Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Avni and Neil take love and marriage seriously.  Neither will marry someone out of spite.  

I think this track is going to be about AvNeil and their child.

Atleast I prefer that to Mithali track.  Mithali cannot act and has zero chemistry with Neil.  It will be like watching KK /Shayesha track.
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Bang on post!! At first I had so many reservations about Mowgli being AvNeil's son but now I see the potential and I don't see it as destroying Avni's character. When Avni made this drastic step she had no idea she was pregnant and by the time she found out there was no turning back because not only would she be endangering her family she would be endangering her child as well. Avni has shown the extent she can go to keep her loved ones safe and that will include her son as well. It is not like Avni can reveal the truth now, Neil is pissed enough that she stayed away from him imagine how he will react learning the truth about their son? He is going to be so furious with her. I am sure he is going to learn the truth about Mowgli before he learns the truth about Prakash he will be completely justified but my heart will break for both. Avni could not reveal the truth to the Khannas about Mowgli upon her return, it was too risky since she still fears for their lives. What will draw more suspicion upon Avni is how she reacts once Vidyut is dead, that is when one will wonder what she is hiding? Why doesn't she want to stay back when there is no longer a threat? This is how the truth may come out at once about both Mowgli and Prakash. I feel Sunheri is going to play a huge role in the truth coming out.

You and I see the same thing when it comes to Mitali she is not going to be coming between them, it couldn't have been more clear today where she stands in Neil's life and she won't want to be second best when it comes to Avni. No self respecting woman would do that to herself and once Mitali learns about Mowgli even more so she won't want to come between them. I think this could be how Sana exits because she was supposed to be a cameo and I see no role for her once the truth comes out about Mowgli and Prakash. 

Kamini is definitely not through with Avni and now that she knows about Sayesha being Vidyut's daughter its only going to make her more determined to send Sayesha back to the Khannas, she won't want a criminal's daughter as her bahu after all its all about status in society for her. Kamini has only just started so it will be interesting to see what she does next. 

Agreed about Neil, there was this look of peace when he saw those kids sleeping with Avni and the way he comforted her after her nightmare there was no anger, no hatred no nothing. Neil handled Avni with care and tenderness even after their hug broke it is only when he felt Avni was once again about I can do things for myself that he snapped. Neil just cannot understand why Avni took this step alone and once he does know he will surely fight for her. He won't be letting Avni and Mowgli go.

I have a feeling that once the truth comes out about Mowgli's paternity, there's no way Avni is leaving the Khanna House. Neil will have a fit. He's already so in love with his Tiger. Imagine how he will react when he finds out that Mowgli is actually HIS Tiger. His and his sherni's tiger- Kinda has a nice ring to it. ðŸ˜³

I read the same article that Simi wrote this morning that help make my mind about Mowgli being Pillu. You know how I feel about this already- there's so many exciting possibilities ahead. This track is going to be an AvNeil centric track. Their love story. Their child. Their family. Their fight together.  

This is what fans have asked for. Honestly, when you compare the alternative which is Sayesha ( 5 +10= 18) is pregnant/weds KK, etc. This track is actually the best thing ever. Fans have been complaining about Sayesha and I've seen multiple posts saying " I wish they would focus on Mowgli". The change in the track is actually a show saver.  

Payal would have drowned our ship. 

The story line will not focus solely on Mowgli. The story track will focus on Avni and Neil overcoming their differences. It will allow them to bond over their child; not Vidyut and Juhi's child. 

I definitely think Sunehri knows the exact truth about Mowgli's paternity. Her words were calculated today. The glare Avni shot her when she asked "Why". Her lingering gaze on Neil/Avni and Mowgli. She knows everything and I hope she knocks some sense into Neil at one point. I really want to see her turn into Avni's protector. 

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i only have hopes on Sunheri be it Prakash truth or Mowgli's paternity . Yesterday she was testing Avni by asking 'what she will reason to the couple' and 'why' .She can only be the saving grace as Avni will do nothing to get Neil back . She already broke her mangalsutra which was in Neil's hands all the days ending the relationship to free him . 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nlisa

I have a feeling that once the truth comes out about Mowgli's paternity, there's no way Avni is leaving the Khanna House. Neil will have a fit. He's already so in love with his Tiger. Imagine how he will react when he finds out that Mowgli is actually HIS Tiger. His and his sherni's tiger- Kinda has a nice ring to it. ðŸ˜³

I read the same article that Simi wrote this morning that help make my mind about Mowgli being Pillu. You know how I feel about this already- there's so many exciting possibilities ahead. This track is going to be an AvNeil centric track. Their love story. Their child. Their family. Their fight together.  

This is what fans have asked for. Honestly, when you compare the alternative which is Sayesha ( 5 +10= 18) is pregnant/weds KK, etc. This track is actually the best thing ever. Fans have been complaining about Sayesha and I've seen multiple posts saying " I wish they would focus on Mowgli". The change in the track is actually a show saver.  

Payal would have drowned our ship. 

The story line will not focus solely on Mowgli. The story track will focus on Avni and Neil overcoming their differences. It will allow them to bond over their child; not Vidyut and Juhi's child. 

I definitely think Sunehri knows the exact truth about Mowgli's paternity. Her words were calculated today. The glare Avni shot her when she asked "Why". Her lingering gaze on Neil/Avni and Mowgli. She knows everything and I hope she knocks some sense into Neil at one point. I really want to see her turn into Avni's protector. 

Yes!! This is like a blessing in disguise compared to what we would have got with Sayesha, no one is interested in seeing Avni and Neil fight the battles of another couple's child. Neil and Avni have done everything they can for Mishti, much more than anyone in their position would have but now it is time for Sayesha to fend for herself. This track makes perfect sense since we have already seen the connection Neil and Mowgli have to each other, by this I mean they hit it off right away and I do remember when the leap first happened many were saying Mowgli would be their child so it is not like this came out of nowhere. It is just that CVs went with it after the Sayesha track was rejected as it should have been, Payal would not have been able to carry that story and it would not have worked. We were done seeing her story serve as the focus while Avni and Neil's looked like the sub plot so now things are playing out the way they should. 

I saw a video of Neil having a breakdown of his own so does this mean he will learn both truths in one go? Will Sunheri tell him everything before he has the chance to say something harsh to Avni? If this were just about learning about Mowgli there would be more anger than pain so it seems they may reveal both to Neil at the same time as in another video Avni is shown crying as if everything is ruined. 

I do believe Sunheri will prove to be the saving grace here, she will let this family know exactly what Avni endured in those ten years and they will see the toll Neela's death took on her psychologically. The fact Avni is raising her own child as an orphan instead of letting him know who his parents are is heartbreaking, you can really see how Daya affected her. It is crucial for the Khannas to see just how broken this girl is from within. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sd1978

I really love ur take on things..but somehow i cant see things playing out so positively..CVs r notorious for making common tracks...and butchering the leads..why do i hv a dreadful reason that they will butcher Neil and go the way of marryinh another out of spite..sigh...

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Avni and Neil take love and marriage seriously.  Neither will marry someone out of spite.  

I think this track is going to be about AvNeil and their child.

Atleast I prefer that to Mithali track.  Mithali cannot act and has zero chemistry with Neil.  It will be like watching KK /Shayesha track.

Exactly Neil and Avni are not like that and with the truth coming out next week about Prakash and Mowgli there is no way Mitali fits into this picture. Don't forget Sana was always supposed to be a cameo and I don't see where her character fits in once these truths are revealed. I feel she will be making her exit soon.

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

i only have hopes on Sunheri be it Prakash truth or Mowgli's paternity . Yesterday she was testing Avni by asking 'what she will reason to the couple' and 'why' .She can only be the saving grace as Avni will do nothing to get Neil back . She already broke her mangalsutra which was in Neil's hands all the days ending the relationship to free him . 

Sunheri was definitely testing Avni, the walls are closing in on Avni with nowhere to run. This track is going to be focused on Avni and Neil and how they find their way back to each other and work through their problems, I am not expecting to see them being a happy family right away but at the very least the healing process can start for both. Neil and Avni have suffered enough.