04/13 Highlights: AvNeil's bone crushing hug ; Avni's Secret

Posted: 5 years ago

Fast paced episode tonight! As much as I was hoping Avni would slip up in her sleep I have no complaints about how this scene played out, her nightmare and that bone crushing hug to Neil as he comforted her. It was so good! Avni was still trembling while in his arms, she was that terrifed but when she came to her senses the hug broke. Neil asked why she went alone, he showed that care and tenderness but the moment Avni spoke about becoming habituated with being alone he snapped! You really cannot blame either Neil or Avni in their POVs because neither are wrong. Neil has every right to be hurt at the fact Avni took a drastic step without him, didn't she trust him? Why do this alone? Then you have Avni, how could she ever tell Neil that his father is responsible for her mother's murder? Would he be able to handle such a reality that too when he couldn't handle feeling he had been the one who pulled the trigger? Avni was helpless and once again she made it known she never wanted to go through life alone.

Sayesha did one good deed today, I appreciated the fact she fought back when Kamini's friends spoke about Avni's illegitimacy. It was about time Sayesha acknowledged the fact Avni is a fighter who has done a lot for her, it was time to show that gratitude and not look down on Avni.

Mitali, this is exactly why I don't see this being a love triangle because today she saw for herself the concern Neil had for Avni when she was unconscious. Neil can say I just care for Avni, this was for humanity but it was not. Mitali said it right Avni is irreplaceable in Neil's mind and heart, she knows that no matter what were to happen she would never get that place she desires in Neil's life. 

Shweta, a beautifully written character who wants the best for both her kids. I like that they are showing the Khannas so balanced yes they love Avni like crazy but that is not to say they are ignoring Neil's feelings its just about trying to make Neil and Avni think long and hard about what they really want. Its about not letting their stubborness come in the way of what is in their hearts. 

So the precap confirms Mowgli is Avni and Neil's son, Prakash confronts Avni about this and he was not angry with her about it nor do I expect him to be. I know this has met with mixed reaction and trust me I was not for this either but then there was a post on IF that changed my perspective all together. It is true if Avni can go to such drastic measures to save the lives of her loved ones what can't she do for her own child? Avni would do anything to keep those she loves safe and we cannot forget the fact Avni sees herself as a bad omen whose shadow brings doom to everyone she loves. I feel this can be another way the Khannas and specifically Neil see how much Neela's murder impacted Avni psychologically because the truth is she would not return to the Khannas even if Vidyut were to be dead. How will she suddenly change her mind? How can she stop the truth from not being revealed? It seems destiny will do the work for her because according to Payal the truth comes out about why Avni had to leave, we will see what happened in these ten years so I am looking forward to that. I am going to trust the writers know what they are doing here especially since its obvious the changes they went in a completely different direction than planned. Fans did want less screen time for Sayesha which happened, more of Mowgli which is happening and with the truth coming out about Vidyut and Mowgli they need a story to carry the show forward for however long NK remains on air. Keeping an open mind about this track because it does have potential!
Edited by .Mandy. - 5 years ago
The truth about why avni left is going to come out according to payal? Where did she reveal this?
Originally posted by sammy17

The truth about why avni left is going to come out according to payal? Where did she reveal this?
Avni sharing about Prakash is irrelevant here . So I don't think she would have said that part .
Originally posted by sammy17

Check out the latest IF video, in it Payal says that Sayesha will learn the truth about her father being a criminal and what he did. Payal then went on to say what is coming up, she revealed the truth will come out about why Avni left and what happened in those ten years. Basically the next track focuses on how AvNeil come together so expect a lot of twist and turns next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnlhE9Dgwhc
Naamkarann is back with a bang. 
I was over the fence about the fact that Mowgli is Avni and Neil's son. But, now that I think about it- there were little nuances since Mowgli was brought into the show. The fact that he always found Neil when he was lost, his chemistry with Neil/Zain, how Avni would get scared when he was lost. 

But, like I mentioned on Twitter, NK has the habit of surprising us. I wouldn't be surprised to see a twist coming next Monday as well. 

I know people have been complaining about having Mowgli as their son, but think about it realistically, Mowgli is going to be a catalyst for Avni and Neil; not Sayesha. There are talks about the show going off air; I think this is a good way to grab the audience's attention. People are complaining that we didn't get to see Avni being pregnant and we didn't see Neil taking care of her while she was pregnant. NK has never been a show like YRKKH, where the FL is pregnant for more than a year and the story keeps going. This is not a saas-bahu serial. 

Would it have been cute to see Neil being all protective of Avni while she was pregnant? Of course, but had Avni stayed in Mumbai while she was pregnant and Vidyut was still free, would her pregnancy have been a safe one? No. Would Vidyut want to kill this child? Absolutely! 

Is Neil going to be pissed AF at Avni? Absolutely! Are we going to blame him?No. He's absolutely right at being mad. But, we all know they are both right in their own way. 

How is the track going to proceed from here on? Kamini Kapoor is only getting started with the Khannas. She's the next DVM- there's loads of potential to explore IF the show is going to make it past May. Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep those TRPs increasing. 

Tonights episode definitely showed us that Mitali knows where she stands in Neil's life. Neil's care for Avni was MUCH greater and MORE intense than when he found out Mitali was sick. Mitali knows she'll always be second best to Avni, in Neil's life. No woman would want that. 

Neil's tenderness towards Avni was so apparent and it was a glimpse of our old Neil Khanna. He can shout off of rooftops that he hates Avni, but as soon as she gets hurt, the love comes pouring out. 
The anger he showed when she spoke about leaving; his face; his emotions are all indicators that he didn't want her to go. 

Avni hai to Neil hai; he will die again if she leaves him again. 
Edited by nlisa - 5 years ago
I love everything about the episode the hugs, neil's care.. Neil's valid questions.. Avni's concern,  the reality check,, and khanna's taunting Neil. even shweta's reality check to Neil, secretly she wants him to accept avni and break Mitali's dream😉. sunheri talking kids away and give them some alone time.. sunheri  reminding avni the duty of a mother and daughter in-law.. I think sunheri will purposely give peanuts to Mowgli...so khanna will suspect  avni ... It was fast pace but i 
 just love it❤️
Edited by canzasana - 5 years ago
Let us support cvs in this nk is running on competitive slot they know wat best they r doing we all didn't like Teenage pregnancy track trp rises we were all praising holi party trp drops not even in top 20 there are both online and trp aunties if this twist saves  the show i am fine with it .
Originally posted by nlisa

Naamkarann is back with a bang. 
I was over the fence about the fact that Mowgli is Avni and Neil's son. But, now that I think about it- there were little nuances since Mowgli was brought into the show. The fact that he always found Neil when he was lost, his chemistry with Neil/Zain, how Avni would get scared when he was lost. 

But, like I mentioned on Twitter, NK has the habit of surprising us. I wouldn't be surprised to see a twist coming next Monday as well. 

I know people have been complaining about having Mowgli as their son, but think about it realistically, Mowgli is going to be a catalyst for Avni and Neil; not Sayesha. There are talks about the show going off air; I think this is a good way to grab the audience's attention. People are complaining that we didn't get to see Avni being pregnant and we didn't see Neil taking care of her while she was pregnant. NK has never been a show like YRKKH, where the FL is pregnant for more than a year and the story keeps going. This is not a saas-bahu serial. 

Would it have been cute to see Neil being all protective of Avni while she was pregnant? Of course, but had Avni stayed in Mumbai while she was pregnant and Vidyut was still free, would her pregnancy have been a safe one? No. Would Vidyut want to kill this child? Absolutely! 

Is Neil going to be pissed AF at Avni? Absolutely! Are we going to blame him?No. He's absolutely right at being mad. But, we all know they are both right in their own way. 

How is the track going to proceed from here on? Kamini Kapoor is only getting started with the Khannas. She's the next DVM- there's loads of potential to explore IF the show is going to make it past May. Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep those TRPs increasing. 

Tonights episode definitely showed us that Mitali knows where she stands in Neil's life. Neil's care for Avni was MUCH greater and MORE intense than when he found out Mitali was sick. Mitali knows she'll always be second best to Avni, in Neil's life. No woman would want that. 

Neil's tenderness towards Avni was so apparent and it was a glimpse of our old Neil Khanna. He can shout off of rooftops that he hates Avni, but as soon as she gets hurt, the love comes pouring out. 
The anger he showed when she spoke about leaving; his face; his emotions are all indicators that he didn't want her to go. 

Avni hai to Neil hai; he will die again if she leaves him again. 

Bang on post!! At first I had so many reservations about Mowgli being AvNeil's son but now I see the potential and I don't see it as destroying Avni's character. When Avni made this drastic step she had no idea she was pregnant and by the time she found out there was no turning back because not only would she be endangering her family she would be endangering her child as well. Avni has shown the extent she can go to keep her loved ones safe and that will include her son as well. It is not like Avni can reveal the truth now, Neil is pissed enough that she stayed away from him imagine how he will react learning the truth about their son? He is going to be so furious with her. I am sure he is going to learn the truth about Mowgli before he learns the truth about Prakash he will be completely justified but my heart will break for both. Avni could not reveal the truth to the Khannas about Mowgli upon her return, it was too risky since she still fears for their lives. What will draw more suspicion upon Avni is how she reacts once Vidyut is dead, that is when one will wonder what she is hiding? Why doesn't she want to stay back when there is no longer a threat? This is how the truth may come out at once about both Mowgli and Prakash. I feel Sunheri is going to play a huge role in the truth coming out.

You and I see the same thing when it comes to Mitali she is not going to be coming between them, it couldn't have been more clear today where she stands in Neil's life and she won't want to be second best when it comes to Avni. No self respecting woman would do that to herself and once Mitali learns about Mowgli even more so she won't want to come between them. I think this could be how Sana exits because she was supposed to be a cameo and I see no role for her once the truth comes out about Mowgli and Prakash. 

Kamini is definitely not through with Avni and now that she knows about Sayesha being Vidyut's daughter its only going to make her more determined to send Sayesha back to the Khannas, she won't want a criminal's daughter as her bahu after all its all about status in society for her. Kamini has only just started so it will be interesting to see what she does next. 

Agreed about Neil, there was this look of peace when he saw those kids sleeping with Avni and the way he comforted her after her nightmare there was no anger, no hatred no nothing. Neil handled Avni with care and tenderness even after their hug broke it is only when he felt Avni was once again about I can do things for myself that he snapped. Neil just cannot understand why Avni took this step alone and once he does know he will surely fight for her. He won't be letting Avni and Mowgli go.
Originally posted by canzasana

I love everything about the episode the hugs, neil's care.. Neil's valid questions.. Avni's concern,  the reality check,, and khanna's taunting Neil. even shweta's reality check to Neil, secretly she wants him to accept avni and break Mitali's dream😉. sunheri talking kids away and give them some alone time.. sunheri  reminding avni the duty of a mother and daughter in-law.. I think sunheri will purposely give peanuts to Mowgli...so khanna will suspect  avni ... It was fast pace but i 
 just love it❤️

I think you may be right even in today's episode I feel Sunheri lied to Avni about that couple wanting to adopt Mowgli, she is testing Avni and wants her to speak the truth. Its like I said in my other post I feel Sunheri will play a role in how the truth comes out to the family about everything. Avni is cornered especially with Vidyut being dead, the walls are closing in on her so I look forward to how the truth comes out and how Avni and Neil reunite. 

Originally posted by Bat1

Let us support cvs in this nk is running on competitive slot they know wat best they r doing we all didn't like Teenage pregnancy track trp rises we were all praising holi party trp drops not even in top 20 there are both online and trp aunties if this twist saves  the show i am fine with it .

Yes none of us were in favor of the teen pregnancy track and things were changed, I feel this story holds much more promise because it focuses on Avni and Neil it will be their fight and the fact the truth is coming out about not only their son but Prakash will definitely work for TRPs. Fingers crossed everything works out
Edited by .Mandy. - 5 years ago
I really love ur take on things..but somehow i cant see things playing out so positively..CVs r notorious for making common tracks...and butchering the leads..why do i hv a dreadful reason that they will butcher Neil and go the way of marryinh another out of spite..sigh...