Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/television/what-s-hot/story/when-bride-to-be-rubina-dilaik-was-cheated-on-by-boyfriend-avinash-sachdev-1265848-2018-06-21&ved=2ahUKEwiF0vukgL3cAhWLso8KHWSyDYUQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3Hz6fNLUc0Eq1gH3sYt-u0&cf=1

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/amp-articles/avinash-sachdev-and-shalmalee-desai-are-finally-divorced-9408&ved=2ahUKEwjW7Z2cgb3cAhULp48KHWlcCoQQFjAoegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1yX4IEFJNidJWlyU1Lyx86&cf=1

Dont know y some ebp fans nag shrenu in the name of Avi.

Gosh Anju ... These EBP Fans are crazy

Shrenu clearly said - She has set rule for herself not to date Costar from tellywood

He was Cheating on Rubina with Salmlee i guess

Article says -As per the sources, Shalmalee did not trust Avinash and doubted his loyalty towards her. The were arguments between the two in the last two months, and it reached a stage where the two were not willing to see each other's face.

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like Parth itself is doing anurag . Ek and Parth started following each other. In one way  dont care who Anurag is . Anurag is a character who is going to get a lot of bashing.
And shaheer is Salim of Ek show mugal e azam. 

Now baruns name is hearing for the role of bajaj. But will he fit in the shoes of ronit. 

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm just wondering why Anika didn't jump off or push SSO? ðŸ˜•

I mean Nakuul is short, Surbhi is tall, she could have easily overpowered him. ðŸ˜†

Its not like Rahul Dev and Shrenu where the height difference is huge and Shrenu is tiny, compared to RD. 

People are going to shake their heads at the disbelief. 

Last time, I haven't seen IB, but didn't SSO have a huge army of bodyguards and cars to chase Annika? At least it looked believable. 

Nakuul is so thin and short, I guess 5'6. With Surbhi being tall, it doesn't look believable. 

If they were trying to recreate DBO settings, at least they should have kept in mind that RD/KT was tall. ðŸĨą

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

I'm just wondering why Anika didn't jump off or push SSO? ðŸ˜•

I mean Nakuul is short, Surbhi is tall, she could have easily overpowered him. ðŸ˜†

Its not like Rahul Dev and Shrenu where the height difference is huge and Shrenu is tiny, compared to RD. 

People are going to shake their heads at the disbelief. 

Last time, I haven't seen IB, but didn't SSO have a huge army of bodyguards and cars to chase Annika? At least it looked believable. 

Nakuul is so thin and short, I guess 5'6. With Surbhi being tall, it doesn't look believable. 

If they were trying to recreate DBO settings, at least they should have kept in mind that RD/KT was tall. ðŸĨą

Don't worry...soon we will see Veer enter then it would look believable ðŸĪĢ
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leaving how ridiculous everything looks...the reason for the marriage is even more laughable...really Gauri is the reason...the girl has no SS but yet she is the sole reason for it all ðŸĪŠ..UM..okay...at least make Gauri keep saying how she idolize her mother so much if her mother was not a saint she would not know what to do and kill herself...then maybe...just maybe...id believe this is the ridiculous reason for agreeing to this force marriage ðŸ˜† Edited by OoViVioO - 5 years ago
Feludarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

Leaving how ridiculous everything looks...the reason for the marriage is even more laughable...really Gauri is the reason...the girl has no SS but yet she is the sole reason for it all ðŸĪŠ..UM..okay...at least make Gauri keep saying how she idolize her mother so much if her mother was not a saint she would not know what to do and kill herself...then maybe...just maybe...id believe this is the ridiculous reason for agreeing to this force marriage ðŸ˜†

Gauri is the goat for slaughter.

Last season Shivaay was mahaan because he did everything for his brothers. 

This season Annika is mahaan because she does everything for her sister. 

(Mahaan means great)

La la, the writers keep abusing OmRuRi for Shivika's story. ðŸ˜†

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
If gundi gauri can live even after seeing her sister as shivays mistress then she can digest the truth about her  mom lol. Dono y writer write this blunder.
Feludarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

If gundi gauri can live even after seeing her sister as shivays mistress then she can digest the truth about her  mom lol. Dono y writer write this blunder.

The writer wants fandoms to fight amongst themselves. Thats why she wrote this so that a certain fandom hates Gauri, and the other fights to defend her.

The writer has no entertainment except her cats. So she loves to make teenagers fight on internet for her entertainment. And teenagers, who are misguided do that too. ðŸĨą