Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Full on copy pasting of IPk is happening in the show lol but poor poor them still won't be able to get the trps that arshi has given 

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

KZK is back 🥳. Now waiting for bajaj❤️

ekta hs refused to the rumors of Shaheer n barun playing the role n I srsly don't want parth there coz he is not at all ekta show material some other guy should be there Nahi toh ekta can't cast an oldie with ekta 
Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

ekta hs refused to the rumors of Shaheer n barun playing the role n I srsly don't want parth there coz he is not at all ekta show material some other guy should be there Nahi toh ekta can't cast an oldie with ekta 

Maybe Ekta will cast Barun as Mr. Bajaj! 😆
Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Full on copy pasting of IPk is happening in the show lol but poor poor them still won't be able to get the trps that arshi has given 

Sanaya and Barun had a certain charm. 

Barun made the whole painful past angle work. People hated Arnav but they understood his concern for his sister as well. People understood and liked Arnav's bond with Anjali. The marriage came like 6 months into the show. So people saw Arnav developing feelings for Khushi. It was all well done. 

But currently 😆

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Maybe Ekta will cast Barun as Mr. Bajaj! 😆

nope she has refused that all names cwhich are rumored wont be a part of the show n i never thought in my life that erica would do a EK show ever 😆😆 maybe she is not getting good scripts thats y ekta ki sharan main aagayi

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Sanaya and Barun had a certain charm. 

Barun made the whole painful past angle work. People hated Arnav but they understood his concern for his sister as well. People understood and liked Arnav's bond with Anjali. The marriage came like 6 months into the show. So people saw Arnav developing feelings for Khushi. It was all well done. 

But currently 😆

but srsly copying very freaking thing from ipk to ib gosh harneet kuch naya likh nahi sakti kya 🥱 n upar se tros are also low for d show aunties not interest in watching ipk 4 
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaar HS ne pehle kaunsa kuch naya likh diya jo ab likhegi. 

IPK1 had different writers who made things work. But IB has HS. So. 😆

Every time they don't know what to do for the lead couple, they do the same shiz: blackmail, faltu jhagda, tadi and bakvaas. 

Ab bhi vahi nonsense hai. 

I hate so much repeat. Thats why I stopped watching KKB after like 80-100 episodes. 

I've heard KDB ki story ab bhi vahi atki hai, jahaan ek saal pehle thi. 

God I can't take either Gul or Ekta shows. Done bakvaas hain.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

i think they are still on search for anu. Otherwise the face would have been clear when ejf face is so clear n last time anu n prerana face is so clear on the song. Parth is not apt for playing anu. Again the song and picturisation has given me nostagia and some feels. 
Hope they select someone who can act. 

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

i think they are still on search for anu. Otherwise the face would have been clear when ejf face is so clear n last time anu n prerana face is so clear on the song. Parth is not apt for playing anu. Again the song and picturisation has given me nostagia and some feels. 
Hope they select someone who can act. 

exactly they should get someone else to play anurag i am not saying parth is not a good actor but just watchng some crossover vms of eerica n parth i cant ship them upar se parth should do youth shows n not ekta type ke shows lol one must watch this video on twitter its too funny n real if EK was directing ur life -  https://twitter.com/filtercopy/status/979255916812935169😆😆 n not to  forget EK ke shows ke male lead boys are not at all good looking also thank god gul ek acha kaam krti h  that she took barun n KJ   n girls toh are always pretty 😃
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ek said it is a  story of 24 year old . So we have to expect a younger boy as anurag.  But they had selected some one with side image some what similar to cezane . ejf had played bengali in kuch rang. And they have a height diff. Ejf is on heels.