Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: loveinshi

Suresh did that??😲
I need to watch those episodes again! Only mention of those pills I remember is when one of constables says that vikrants phone is ringing and vik tells him it's a reminder to take pills

Yes he did. I think the case was where girl was missing from car and Vik came across a lady hanging from tree. Vik and sir was shown before case starts and he said something like it's his destiny to solve cases where someone goes missing right before their own eyes (implying how Aditi was gone) and maybe he can find this girl. And sir asked not to blame himself and if he was taking pills. I am not sure if the case was same but this scene did happen. 

I remember the scene u mentioned, which epi?
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think same episode, let me check.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Yes he did. I think the case was where girl was missing from car and Vik came across a lady hanging from tree. Vik and sir was shown before case starts and he said something like it's his destiny to solve cases where someone goes missing right before their own eyes (implying how Aditi was gone) and maybe he can find this girl. And sir asked not to blame himself and if he was taking pills. I am not sure if the case was same but this scene did happen.

I remember the scene u mentioned, which epi?

oh I don't know why I m feeling he has gone through depression before this too.
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG!! Thank u so much for telling me!! I didn't know I had missed this entire scene. I think in episode 16 when vikrant almost cried in Dutt's office, he gave vikrant the pills and told him to take them.. coz the way he asked about them and the tone of his voice was like he already knew about the pills.

ETA: 
Dutt said vikrant is disturbed since Aditi's disappearance and blames himself for everything, so may be that's why he gave him the pills?
Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Did Suresh sir give him pills or he consulted some psychiatrist? I doubt a senior will do that, but then they seem quite close as evident in epi2/1? When he as there in Viks house and the latter was cooking. 

He cried for his bae and I lost my heart ðŸ˜†
Edited by Haal-e-Dil - 6 years ago