Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

These hindu nationalists who think by raping an 8-year-old will take them to heaven should be stoned to death. ISIS use the same excuse and keep raping women of other religion feeling that they will go to Heaven. If they bring religion into it, which holy book mentions such heinous acts? They bring in religion to justify themselves just as other rapists but they cannot be excused saying that they are of this caste and that caste. They wanted to do it and hence they did. They deserve nothing less than death. 

They also rape Muslim girls... (ISIS)
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Can you please tell, which BJP supporters (or a right wingers) have supported the rapists? Did you find any in IF? Without any proof, can you make such harsh accusation on a group? 

I think the member was talking about two BJP ministers Chaudhary Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga who supported the protests held by that fringe group for those rapists. They have resigned now.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously iam fed up with this right wing or left wing bullshit.. Why is everything narrowed down to that?? Modi and trump and bla bla.. This is what happens in this country. People only know how to blame each other and in few days all would be forgotten *sigh*. And seriously Y just Y can't come up with a severe punishment fpr the rapists? And also the judgement should be fast!!! Specially in case of minors. Saalon ko aisa punishment do ki Fir himmat hi na ho kisi ki... Sometimes i wonder India had been better  under the dictatorship of britishers! Strictness honi hi chahiye bass!! India me aise hawaskhor aur jaanwar h.. Disgusting to say the least!!!
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

A 8 year old little kid is raped by some lowlife scums in the name of religion and communalism.

And here we have some idiots supporting the accused, because they are Hindus, and Hindus cannot do such crimes.

And than there are few people who are uberexcited to blame everything on the current Govt, and subconsciously happy this happened, because now they can prove that terrorism is not limited to one religion.

Current Govt is keeping quite because they are bunch of fannies, who are not sure how to react, because they cannot say, thy failed to fulfill the promise they made.

Opposition is using this to convince that "unke raaj mai rape hota hi nahi tha", so please next election mai hamme hi vote.

And now the great janta is doing what?? One group is Fighting because "hey how dare people blame our religion, and how you can call my country rapist because this". Abey ek rape huwa ya hazar, rape is rape and even if one human being is raped, our country has failed as. a nation.

And other group is " See your religion people are supporting rapists, be ashamed, hope our country is shamed throughout the world, because hey this will satisfy my inner ego and agenda I had against this country for selecting rght wing gawaars". Arrey please appna agenda ka jhanda apni g&%-& ma daalo, waho ladki ki havaniyaat se nast huwa hai, and you f$&$&%& are busy with "I told you BS".

And in the end, no one wants justice for the little kid, because genuinely no one f**king cares about the kid  in Jammu or the women in UP. Because people with their own agenda and political motives, are more concerned that their belief is not proved wrong, rather than justice for the victims.

AND PLEASE DONT LIKE MY COMMENT, I DON'T WANT LIKES FROM ANY OF YOU f**kING HYPOCRITES.

Since you said dont press like button for your post, i ll give huge Thumbs up instead ...comment man paryo sathi..👍🏼

A 8 year old little kid is raped by some lowlife scums in the name of religion and communalism.

And here we have some idiots supporting the accused, because they are Hindus, and Hindus cannot do such crimes.

And than there are few people who are uberexcited to blame everything on the current Govt, and subconsciously happy this happened, because now they can prove that terrorism is not limited to one religion.

Current Govt is keeping quite because they are bunch of fannies, who are not sure how to react, because they cannot say, thy failed to fulfill the promise they made.

Opposition is using this to convince that "unke raaj mai rape hota hi nahi tha", so please next election mai hamme hi vote.

And now the great janta is doing what?? One group is Fighting because "hey how dare people blame our religion, and how you can call my country rapist because this". Abey ek rape huwa ya hazar, rape is rape and even if one human being is raped, our country has failed as. a nation.

And other group is " See your religion people are supporting rapists, be ashamed, hope our country is shamed throughout the world, because hey this will satisfy my inner ego and agenda I had against this country for selecting rght wing gawaars". Arrey please appna agenda ka jhanda apni g&%-& ma daalo, waho ladki ki havaniyaat se nast huwa hai, and you f$&$&%& are busy with "I told you BS".

And in the end, no one wants justice for the little kid, because genuinely no one f**king cares about the kid  in Jammu or the women in UP. Because people with their own agenda and political motives, are more concerned that their belief is not proved wrong, rather than justice for the victims.

AND PLEASE DONT LIKE MY COMMENT, I DON'T WANT LIKES FROM ANY OF YOU f**kING HYPOCRITES.

While I appreciate your thoughts and you are clearly passionate about how you feel it is quite a statement to say nobody cares for this kid. Irrespective of ALL the opinions I have so far read in this thread, regardless of how it was done one thing was quite clear and that is they have all felt bad for this child. There are no ifs and butts when it comes to the kid.
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

I think the member was talking about two BJP ministers Chaudhary Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga who supported the protests held by that fringe group for those rapists. They have resigned now.

They have been forced to resign due to public outrage

kedar575 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaalbaaz_

If you're so rattled by all this hindu hater chrislamists of this forum or on twitter or from any other media, start visiting temples regularly, join RSS and stand behind who are speaking up for hindu causes. No point wasting efforts reasoning with such these jihadi minds. They have declared you and all other Hindus as rapists/supporters. You are an idiot if you keep defending yourself against such lowlives😆

True. Forum is full of self-hating Hindus/lefts/closest islamists. They will tell you  to not include religion in Islamic terrorism and not all muslims are same even when it's all about religion but the moment when Hindu commit crime all Hindus are bad.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Boss I know everyone is sad for the incident, and maybe I am overreacting but I see Facebook, I see some other forums, and people everywhere are more concerned about protecting their belief.

I have become more stupidly irritates about this thing since the following things happened.
Few years back when Nirbhaya incident happened, here in Shillong Facebook groups , you had the local people's going on and on about how this only happens in mainland India and no one will do such thing in Meghalaya, and thn few years later, here a young girl was brutally killed and gangraped when she went to attend nature's call. And people were still going on about how, this cannot be done by Meghalaya boys and this is how influence of mainland India.

No one was actually concerned or had any apathy for the girl or Nirbhaya, they were concerned about proving their mainland vs NE debate. It was sad and horrible at SME time that people cannot see that, these crimes are not NE vs Mainland India or Hindus vs Muslim.
It is about this stupid male mentality which uses rape /sexual abuse as a tool to dominate, intimidate and control woman because they know a girl's so called "izzat" is everything accoridng to the norms of our stupid society.
A rape or girl who had sex outside the marraige is ultimately declared non-pure. Why this decking society give so much emphasis to this f**king izzat, that penetration of the female vagina means everything is lost. More than the attackers, it is our f**king society and its behaviour towards rape victims that is the biggest disgrace.

I am sorry, I m angry and hence bitv inarticulate and incomprehensive.

Boss I know everyone is sad for the incident, and maybe I am overreacting but I see Facebook, I see some other forums, and people everywhere are more concerned about protecting their belief.

I have become more stupidly irritates about this thing since the following things happened.
Few years back when Nirbhaya incident happened, here in Shillong Facebook groups , you had the local people's going on and on about how this only happens in mainland India and no one will do such thing in Meghalaya, and thn few years later, here a young girl was brutally killed and gangraped when she went to attend nature's call. And people were still going on about how, this cannot be done by Meghalaya boys and this is how influence of mainland India.

No one was actually concerned or had any apathy for the girl or Nirbhaya, they were concerned about proving their mainland vs NE debate. It was sad and horrible at SME time that people cannot see that, these crimes are not NE vs Mainland India or Hindus vs Muslim.
It is about this stupid male mentality which uses rape /sexual abuse as a tool to dominate, intimidate and control woman because they know a girl's so called "izzat" is everything accoridng to the norms of our stupid society.
A rape or girl who had sex outside the marraige is ultimately declared non-pure. Why this decking society give so much emphasis to this f**king izzat, that penetration of the female vagina means everything is lost. More than the attackers, it is our f**king society and its behaviour towards rape victims that is the biggest disgrace.

I am sorry, I m angry and hence bitv inarticulate and incomprehensive.

I know what you mean and personally I think people are just venting out here in their own way - they all feel sick to the stomach to what happened with this kid. Sometimes it is just the pent up frustration in our own lives and it comes to a boiling point where we feel so strongly and yet helpless at the same time. When all is said and done what we have is an innocent victim snatched away and leaving behind a trail of hurt and sadness for her family.  With all the good in our hearts and to whichever Gods we pray let us just hope this family finds the strength to deal with this tragedy and get justice.

Baaki else we are humans and bickering to chalti rahegi over one thing or another.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Boss, hope justice prevails.