Sonam & Richa chadda Slams Religious Hindus for defending Pedos

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Bollywood's silence around many burning issues is almost deafening. But the barbarism of the alleged abduction, brutal gang-rape and killing of an 8-year-old Bakheral girl in Kathua - a political ploy aimed at ousting the nomadic community from the area in J-K - has roused B-towners and other celebs.

"These men fast on Navratras and pray to Devi Ma, yet they defend a man who plotted the rape, torture and murder of a child inside a temple. Look at them, Shame them. If a stray news report can make credible people. Hindu haters why are these fake Hindus not unemployed. -Richa Chadda

Ashamed appalled and disgusted by fake nationals and fake Hindus. I cannot believe this is happening in my country.-sonam

Is this really the kind of country we we want to be known as to the world today ?? If we can't stand up now for this 8 year old girl regardless of our gender,caste,colour or religion then we don't stand for anything in this world.. not even humanity.. makes me sick to the stomach-Sania Mirza

Edited by desiking3 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree but not surprised people are supporting this behavior. I mean W*F? ðŸ¤¢ And I 100% agree with the comment doesn't matter what color, religion, gender a person is, this crime is sick and should not be supported.
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These bimbos just should stay away from communalising the issue.  
I don't know which Hindu Nationalists they are talking about who supported the rapists.  
Except some stupid organization using Hindu name of which even right wingers would be ashamed of.  It's like blaming Muslims for ISIS,  al-Qaeda's acts. 

this headlines given by new york times due to Radia journalist article which she wrote for New york times ... few days back sonam richa went to mute mode not utter a word against salman ..its good now they wake up but they should understand rape is rape ...its not hindu or muslim ... i can post so many rape cases where muslim is the culprit and even some rape happened in Madarsa 
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Originally posted by: .purplerain.

Agree but not surprised people are supporting this behavior. I mean W*F? ðŸ¤¢ And I 100% agree with the comment doesn't matter what color, religion, gender a person is, this crime is sick and should not be supported.

A  group of men - they call themselves lawyers - on April 9 attempted to prevent the police in Kathua from presenting before the local court a chargesheet in the gang-rape and murder of an eight-year-old Bakarwal girl.

After the police went ahead and filed the chargesheet, on April 11, the men, under the umbrella of the Jammu High Court Bar Association (JHBA), called for a bandh in the Jammu region. Such brazen shamelessness has so far been unheard of in independent India.

The protests were led by a group called "Hindu Ekta Manch" and backed by BJP leaders Lal Singh Chaudhary and Chander Prakash Ganga. Interestingly, both Chaudhary and Ganga are ministers in the state's PDP-BJP government.

So, the two BJP ministers in the J&K government fuelled protests against the investigation carried out by the police department, which ironically reports to the state government.

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiking3

A  group of men - they call themselves lawyers - on April 9 attempted to prevent the police in Kathua from presenting before the local court a chargesheet in the gang-rape and murder of an eight-year-old Bakarwal girl.

After the police went ahead and filed the chargesheet, on April 11, the men, under the umbrella of the Jammu High Court Bar Association (JHBA), called for a bandh in the Jammu region. Such brazen shamelessness has so far been unheard of in independent India.

The protests were led by a group called "Hindu Ekta Manch" and backed by BJP leaders Lal Singh Chaudhary and Chander Prakash Ganga. Interestingly, both Chaudhary and Ganga are ministers in the state's PDP-BJP government.

So, the two BJP ministers in the J&K government fuelled protests against the investigation carried out by the police department, which ironically reports to the state government.

That is just sad 
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope they keep speaking up, because RW trolls have no shame, they would rather troll actresses rather than the rapists.
Fluffyalexis thumbnail

only maneka gandhi spoke about this.That too only due to public outrage
flipfl0p thumbnail
"In India, the rape and murder of an 8-year-old girl has led to protests by Hindu nationalists - coming to the defence of the accused."

Which Hindu nationalists have gone for rapist's support? Can these people mention them before putting sensational headlines? 

As far as I know, protests were for CBI enquiry. I have also realised, local people do have frictions with the community of the girl (they are not just Muslims, but nomadic backward Muslims who are classified as ST. This group is certainly vulnerable in our society). But the protest was not for the defence of rapists, but for CBI enquiry. (The one appointed by state government himself was accused of similar crime and has come out of jail). 

What does agenda driven campaigns achieve?

Nirbhaya's case (Even the name was hidden. No way of playing politics of religion/region), which had no agenda ended up with death penalty for the accused. Some states launched dedicated helpline to register complaints of sexual abuse from women. 

Prof Kalburgi's death lead to intolerance protests throughout the country, made noise in other countries because of award wapsi. Three years on. Killers still have not been found. Nobody points at the inefficiency of the government, as it is Congress. 

"What else can be done in this government?" will lead to further questions "What about .. when this government was ruling ..?", "..What about this state..?" We don't get anything from these kind of agenda driven provoking statements and whataboutary. 

Instead of these, can we not focus (together) on the the girl and getting her justice?

Having said all this, I do find the silence of women ministers in the government very appalling. That was not so in Nirbhaya's case. Everyone did come forward to condemn. 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This case clearly has a religious angle to it. The little girl was targeted because she belonged to a certain community those men hated. No ifs and buts about it. 
My only problem with these bollywood celebs is they are unbelievably selective when it comes to expressing outrage and also hypocrites of the top level. I really can't take them seriously when they come out with such strong words. Also the generalizations need to stop.