Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Totally agree with you on the above. Central government may not have hand in any of this. But why are they not vocal in condemning the act? Their silence at this time would give an impression, they are involved (or at least helpless). That is not the sign of strong governance.
At least women in cabinet must have spoken. 

Exactly. 
Today I saw the BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi asking why there are no candle light marches for other victims like the one that was carried out yesterday. It's a fair question, but is there a need to indulge in whataboutery right now? The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh was clearly hesitant in taking action against the MLA despite everything that happened to the victim's father. Plus, even the woman ministers are not talking about it. 

Can't help but blame the government for slow handling of the case. Their silence is deafening. 
Kya hoga jahan rape victim ke liye candle march main bhi Priyanka gandhi jaise logo ko log men handle karte hai ðŸ¤¢ normal girl Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
I am not sure if I should say this now, but I have noticed how a lot of those condemning this incident (the celebs and journos) have been very liberal while naming the religions involved ( rightly so when its a case with a communal angle). But, had it been the other way around, I am pretty sure the person naming the religions would have been called a bigot by these very same people. And that is the reason I cannot take these people seriously when they condemn such crimes. 
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Flame.

Exactly. 
Today I saw the BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi asking why there are no candle light marches for other victims like the one that was carried out yesterday. It's a fair question, but is there a need to indulge in whataboutery right now? The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh was clearly hesitant in taking action against the MLA despite everything that happened to the victim's father. Plus, even the woman ministers are not talking about it. 

Can't help but blame the government for slow handling of the case. Their silence is deafening. 

I have been a BJP supporter for the past 5 yrs.But completely lost my respect for the party and the so called supporters who are shamelessly suppporting the monsters who brutalised the child.I wont ever vote for this party again. Few of my right wing friends share similar thoughts.Till before few months everyone thought it would be very easy for modi to win the election. But now there is a huge question mark.Even in UP its gonna  be extremely tough for them win back electorate who are back to supporting sp & mayavathi party.
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the media the opposition n the government all are fooling ppl.both the gov
n opposition uses one issue to divert the focus from other issue.ppl in
general are lambs.the media is used as the shepherd.or even as piped piper.
when ur too uncomfortable abt nirav modi just highlight other heinous crimes.
ppl will willfully take the bait n get passionately involved in the current topic
of "sensational news".this story will also die out soon.just wait n watch.
the cbi will sit for ages.if at all convicted a look alike will serve the terms
n the culprit would enjoy some foreign trips.initially i used to believe in justice.
fair trial n all such pep talks.bt now i have matured.all are equals.but some ppl
are more equal is what the rich n influential ppl lives by.
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiking3

I have been a BJP supporter for the past 5 yrs.But completely lost my respect for the party and the so called supporters who are shamelessly suppporting the monsters who brutalised the child.I wont ever vote for this party again. Few of my right wing friends share similar thoughts.Till before few months everyone thought it would be very easy for modi to win the election. But now there is a huge question mark.Even in UP its gonna  be extremely tough for them win back electorate who are back to supporting sp & mayavathi party.

What shocked me in UP was the Yogi government has been very swift in taking action against criminals. There have been several encounters and honestly, despite my apprehensions things seemed smooth there. But, this one case has done such a big damage to the image of this governemt. If the state government wanted, they could have prevented what happened with the girl's father in the custody. It all just makes me so sad. We can only hope now that the case has been given to the CBI, there will be an arrest. 
Chaalbaaz_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Kya hoga jahan rape victim ke liye candle march main bhi Priyanka gandhi jaise logo ko log men handle karte hai ðŸ¤¢ normal girl 

If you're so rattled by all this hindu hater chrislamists of this forum or on twitter or from any other media, start visiting temples regularly, join RSS and stand behind who are speaking up for hindu causes. No point wasting efforts reasoning with such these jihadi minds. They have declared you and all other Hindus as rapists/supporters. You are an idiot if you keep defending yourself against such lowlives😆

Originally posted by: Chaalbaaz_

If you're so rattled by all this hindu hater chrislamists of this forum or on twitter or from any other media, start visiting temples regularly, join RSS and stand behind who are speaking up for hindu causes. No point wasting efforts reasoning with such these jihadi minds. They have declared you and all other Hindus as rapists/supporters. You are an idiot if you keep defending yourself against such lowlives😆

you don't need to join RSS or Visiting Temple daily to prove you are Hindu. wrong means wrong ...  here media and political party both making fool of people ...mera sirf itna kehna media kyu hamesha TRP ke hisaab se rape case pick karta hai ..Rape to rape hai na karne wale ka dharam na jis abla ka hua uska ... and why paint one side with black other side with white ...iss hamaam main sab nange hai 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Chaalbaaz_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

you don't need to join RSS or Visiting Temple daily to prove you are Hindu. wrong means wrong ...  here media and political party both making fool of people ...mera sirf itna kehna media kyu hamesha TRP ke hisaab se rape case pick karta hai ..Rape to rape hai na karne wale ka dharam na jis abla ka hua uska ... and why paint one side with black other side with white ...iss hamaam main sab nange hai 

Then fight your battles on your own and keep whining and be a loser.

Originally posted by: Chaalbaaz_

Then fight your battles on your own and keep whining and be a loser.

maine kab kaha support karo ðŸ˜† Loser to always public hoti hi hai kuch naya bolo ðŸ˜‰