Javed Akhtar urges to stand up against rapist #Unnao and #Kathua - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Taken into custody but still not dismissed from the party. Reminds me of the news last month where to opposed banning of politicians due to criminal records. 
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Taken into custody but still not dismissed from the party. Reminds me of the news last month where to opposed banning of politicians due to criminal records. 

Also the law in Rajasthan which prohibits investigation of judges and public servant without prior sanction, providing them 180 days of immunity. Thank goodness the bizarre law never went through.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I keep wondering where the baghban was when the little angel was going through all this? It happened right infront of him no?

Originally posted by: -PinaColada-

I keep wondering where the baghban was when the little angel was going through all this? It happened right infront of him no?

Bhagwaan has given up on us long time ago. Half of the problems people do on their name and they do so on their own accord so what can Bhagwan do? We are already doomed and it's inevitable. We don't deserve this planet and deserve to be wiped off like all those who have come before us. Earth is better off without humans. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Bhagwaan has given up on us long time ago. Half of the problems people do on their name and they do so on their own accord so what can Bhagwan do? We are already doomed and it's inevitable. We don't deserve this planet and deserve to be wiped off like all those who have come before us. Earth is better off without humans.

I truly believe the real wild animals are not animals but we humans are!
We just look like human but there is no humanity in us!
I think most of us can't even explain what we going through when we see these things and yet cannot do anything...
I am ashamed of myself because I have no power nothing 🤢
kedar575 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

if talking sense and bringing out hypocrisy is whataboutery let it be. U people are crying here because the perpetrator is hindu and are buying the narrative that says lawyers are defending rapists which is not the case.a cbi enquirt is being demanded and they are also askinf to sack inspector wani who himself went to jail in a case of rape of a girl, and murder of a little boy

This forum is full of hindu/India haters who are ready to mock , insult india without bothering to check facts.moderators are probably sleeping.

Exactly, no one was supporting rapist. Police were arresting any Hindus over this case and harassing them so locals were demanding CBI inquiry not supporting rapist. Barkha turned this into something else and now every blind follower saying same. 
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Channel the outrage and DO something to effect change! Teach your children that every life has value...
RIP little Asifa, can't believe how someone can hurt and kill such a cute innocent little girl, hope she gets justice and those murderers gets punish really soon.Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This hit me right into the feels.

Edited by _Arunima_ - 6 years ago
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

BJP leader claims there was Pakistani hand' in Kathua rape and murder

A Bharatiya Janata Party leader on Thursday claimed that there was a "Pakistani hand behind the rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district, PTI reported.

"The act must have been committed by Pakistan's agents to divide people by chanting Jai Shri Ram, Madhya Pradesh BJP President Nandkumar Singh Chouhan  said during a fast observed by party leaders on Thursday. There were reports that the rapists had shouted "Jai Shri Ram after the incident.

Chouhan claimed that since there were very few Hindus in Kashmir, they could not shout slogans such as "Jai Shri Ram after raping a girl. "Hindus are less than 1% in Kashmir, Chouhan said. "They cannot even open their mouths, then how can they shout these slogans?

"If coalition politics is about living with a series of failures and ignominies, then I am sorry I don't know how to hide my awkwardness and discomfort with it, Mufti, the brother of Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti, told The Indian Express. It would be a "sin to stay quiet in a situation when every day is a day of mourning and a child's rape gets support in the name of religion, he said.

The Kathua incident has sparked anger because of the support the accused has received from Hindutva groups, who even sought to prevent a chargesheet being filed in the matter. The BJP and its ministers have steered clear of commenting on the crime even as two ministers from the party Kathua MLA Rajeev Jasrotia and Hiranagar MLA Kuldip Raj  attended a rally organised by the Hindu Ekta Manch in protest against the arrest of one of the accused.

Police chief defends investigation

Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police SP Vaid defended the investigation by the crime branch, and said he does not support the demand for an inquiry by the Central Bureau of Investigation. Vaid told NDTV that the crime branch had done a professional job.

"Two special police officers have been arrested, he said. "So four of our own men who, for whatever reason, whether for bribe or whatever reason did something wrong...even they have not been spared. So that speaks of the fairness of the investigation of Jammu and Kashmir Police. PS: They were arrested only after the public outrage!!

He added those who were demanding a CBI inquiry did not trust the police, and it was surprising.