Kapil Sharma Vs Shakeel Sidique - Better Comedian ?

Poll

Kapil Sharma Vs Shaqeel Sidique - Better Comedian ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Off course can not compare both of them to Umar shariff as he is father of all these comedians so by comparing some how same age group comedians, shakeel also had a good amount of fan followings few years back so who is better comedian ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakeel Siddiqui does all the ghise pitey jokes on repeat.
Kapil Sharma mixes it in by probably buying them from lesser known comedians.
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umar Sharif is horrible.. father of all comedians my foot. His jokes are cringy & never made me laugh. 

Shakeel used to be funny once upon a time.. but as Boss said, his jokes are repetitive. He recycles his jokes .. hence they're not funny anymore now.  

Kapil was brilliant during Comedy Circus time.. but since he started his own show, he was more of a host than comedian. 

But still Kapil is anyday more funnier & talented than Shakeel, Umar etc.

Sunil on the other hand is super funny & has a great comic timing..if given a proper script. His Gutthi, Dr Mashoor Gulati are awesome!

Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 6 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

Umar Sharif is horrible.. father of all comedians my foot. His jokes are cringy & never made me laugh. 

Shakeel used to be funny once upon a time.. but as Boss said, his jokes are repetitive. He recycles his jokes .. hence they're not funny anymore now.  

Kapil was brilliant during Comedy Circus time.. but since he started his own show, he was more of a host than comedian. 

But still Kapil is anyday more funnier & talented than Shakeel, Umar etc.

Sunil on the other hand is super funny & has a great comic timing..if given a proper script. His Gutthi, Dr Mashoor Gulati are awesome!

go and study Umar shariff then ... he is boss ...bollywood praise umar shariff like a God ...and undoubtedly he along with Moin akhtar were the inspiration for all comedian including Jhoney lever ...kapil often copy umar shariff jokes and do it in his shows so before calling some one joke ...go and study it from johney lever to , akshey kumar to rajpal yadav to javid jaffery to govinda all are students of Umar shariff and they have confessed it many time on the media  ..  study umar shariff carrier u will find kapil rubbish because half of the time he copy umar shariff stage shows joke...umar shariff and moin akhtar were the pioneers of stage comedies in this subcontinent any one who doubt it are fooling themselves ...because of less knowledge 

here is what sonu nigam said regarding umar shariff

A comedian is not a comedian who is not inspired by umar sahriff and moin aakhtar  👏

I'm big fan of Moeen Akhtar, Umer Shareef, Umar sharef bhout khaternaak comedian thay u never know agay se kya anay wala hai  -Jhoney lever
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vr80H6who[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by iambest - 6 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shakeel is better by leaps and bounds. He is spontaneous while Kapil's jokes are usually dumb. Sunil is also good but I feel he can't be spontaneous and does better with a script.
Comedy is more than quality jokes..it is about presence of mind...u appearing as funny even if u r not making any funny joke...looking funny...looking clown...doing antics..drama

In that Shakeel is definitely more funnier.

Kapil is more of a host + comedian. He can do shows with comedy which is another track. Shakeel cannot do hosting

Omer Sharif is best overall in shakeel category..now he has become old ...bu shakeel is just a copycat of him.

Moeen Akhtar was host + comedian track...but very classy. Umer Sharif cannot match him in hosting. he is best in this track

These are all different people...

From India I like Kapil the best. He also looks funny

Sunil Grover is no match to Kapil. Though few of his characters are funny..but no way close to Kapil

There is tall guy manish i think...he is my second fav from India. 

Anyway...comedians and clowns are my favorite so i cannot go against anyone
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago