Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
@May Sumer has found both the sister's 'easy' as such - one burdened under her parents wishes another a spoilt impressionable brat... if she could take that huge a step before  her sisters marriage - he literally killed two birds with one stone!
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

THanks Sofi๐Ÿค—

@bold1
Lets see how she percieves Vivaan post video

@bold2
"ek biodata banake de do isko๐Ÿ˜†
At one point I felt he didnt wanted Meera to tell abt Sumer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Gave him money for whtvr he said...and nthng more...๐Ÿ˜†

OhEmGee I felt that too...we'v got the blessings now let's rush ๐Ÿ˜†
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Epi was okay... I'm glad they didn't drag these events..

Just because she looks like a bride dsnt mean she can't be a terrorist ๐Ÿฅฑ.. lo behold after all those checks airport security just gave in.๐Ÿ˜†
 Vivaan expression when she clarifies she's left her career maker match and that too on her wedding day... He's melting! 

The way she was consoles Amaya - she's doing it the way she does it best and out of goodness of her heart - but Vivaan takes even the smallest issues deeply whilst Meera tries to wash over bigger issues lightly. 

The kinnar blessing soo cute and BEST part- "we aren't married" YET ๐Ÿ˜›... doesnt Matter how far he runs Meera will always be hot on his heels! And that lil taunt that stopping him was THAT necessary. ..wasn't Vivaan a tad too desperate to get the kinnar away๐Ÿ˜†

OK I have heard of kabaddi but know no more... is the entire team dependant on ONE player... Then what's the point of team mates? What if Meera had been injured or anything else..would they come to burn her thirty there too??.. ๐Ÿคข... 

I enjoyed the trashing these Kaliren worn in Sumer name have been getting throughout the... 

' a firm step can take you towards your destination ' - although Meera says it as motivation to her team members - it will be Vivaan who teaches her HOW to.

I don't want to waste my energy on the SliMy couple 

So the doubts have started pouring in for Meera...

Vivaan Sumer confrontation - I know that guy is pure muck - but he was  closely following Vivaan expression and sentiment everytime he mentioned Meera. I feel he wouldve gone thru with the marriage and happily cheated on both the sister's. ... The video on wedding day will be pure revenge attack to get back at Vivaan in a big way  to tarnish his goodness using Meera as the collateral 

Is Aditi Ill? Poor thing

Sofna ji ๐Ÿค—

I dunno what's making me stick to the show anymore... the episodes or your takes ๐Ÿคฃ 

Love to read what you see with respect to these characters and their actions... and you express all that so well. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Especially liked everything in bold- so true! Wish they handle all that well later... this rush on important scenes does not sit well with me. Now even I wish they really get the numbers they are aiming for so that they can tell their story.

I can take that kabaddi thing coz after all many girls do not/ aren't allowed to become full time athletes here... something or the other comes in between. They had clarified in initial episodes that were short on players. But the drama was cringe.๐Ÿคข

Vivaan... I liked the expressions. But at certain junctures the monologues were jarring. Didn't like them. Also, he fell into the trap too easily.

SliMy couple... like that name. using it forever now. SilMer is too good a name for them. ๐Ÿคข
clairvoyance thumbnail
amaya was so serious  n sulking and she is suddenly active when they enter home.
The women did not  ask them why they returned from airport?
they knew the bro-sis have left
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

amaya was so serious  n sulking and she is suddenly active when they enter home.

The women did not  ask them why they returned from airport?
they knew the bro-sis have left

they did nt know...Only Meera's father knew.
Meera lied she was in garden๐Ÿ˜†
clairvoyance thumbnail
wed, thurs, fri left.
will the mahila morcha arrive at monday?

what u all think
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

wed, thurs, fri left.

will the mahila morcha arrive at monday?

what u all think

3 days... MM will be here by fri..unless there's going to be performances the great save will come on monday. It's already tge wedding day afternoon/eve.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

3 days... MM will be here by fri..unless there's going to be performances the great save will come on monday. It's already tge wedding day afternoon/eve.

yes, tmrw it might be Meevan moments and thn dhamaka video
thursday- full wedding fiasco, fight, tamacha, mukka etc. it might end with mahila morcha
friday- mahila morcha all in all. it might end on Vivz coming for Meera
Monday- marriage/no marriage or whtvr๐Ÿ˜†
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

yes, tmrw it might be Meevan moments and thn dhamaka video
thursday- full wedding fiasco, fight, tamacha, mukka etc. it might end with mahila morcha
friday- mahila morcha all in all. it might end on Vivz coming for Meera
Monday- marriage/no marriage or whtvr๐Ÿ˜†

This weekend will be worse that last...๐Ÿ˜†.I wonder how many AT's will be crucified in the process!!๐Ÿ˜Ž.. however  the way cv plan to take the track forth there' no pleasing us.๐Ÿคฃ

I think my phone has become some virtual therapist for my sudden reactivation on IF - it keeps turning off๐Ÿ˜†