Prithvi Vallabh

IWM buzz: Ankit Arora's wait is over, to enter Prithvi Vallabh

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Ankit Arora is finally entering the show๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ankit Arora's wait is over; to enter Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Ankit Arora will be seen in a pivotal role in the Sony historical show.

Author: 
10 Apr,2018

Versatile actor Ankit Arora who has recently donned negative roles in Chandrakanta and Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat will soon be seen in Sony TV and Writers' Galaxy's Prithvi Vallabh.

Ankit who has been shooting for a while, will now enter the story line is what we have been told.

Ankit will play the role of Vikramjeet, the younger brother of King of Bhillum who would aide Mrinal (Sonarika Bharodia) in her fight against Prithvi (Ashish Sharma).

A credible source tells us, "Ankit's character will be manipulative, and will fall for Mrinal and her beauty. In order to gain power he will also be seen playing mind games with Tailap (Jitin Gulati).

When contacted, Ankit confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have been shooting for a while now, but my entry is slated to happen now. I have earlier played negative characters in Ashoka and Chandrakanta. But this negative role is quite different from what I have played. I essay the role of Vikramjeet. I am looking forward to this role.

Here's wishing Ankit all the very best for this biggie!!

So he is Bhillum's younger brother who will fall for Mrinal๐Ÿ˜†. PV has to deal with a saut(male sautan) now๐Ÿ˜†.  So this is the partner in crime for Mrinal to take revenge against Malwa. He may enter this week.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. 
I had last seen Ankit in RaziaSultan. 
It will be amazing to watch BhillamRaj's brother falling for Mrinal. It would be fun to watch๐Ÿ˜›
I'd also like to see Lakshmi's reaction to the idea  of Mrinal becoming her devrani๐Ÿ˜†
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
This is going to be really interesting
Waiting for his entry ๐Ÿ˜Š
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
With this rate , I don't think Mrinal will ever fall in love with Prithvi *sobbing*... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

With this rate , I don't think Mrinal will ever fall in love with Prithvi *sobbing*... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ritu, she is already in love
that's why she is loosing her cool around him
she can keep lying to her mind
but her heart exposes it
like that dream she got๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Ritu, she is already in love</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">that's why she is loosing her cool around him</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">she can keep lying to her mind</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">but her heart exposes it</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">like that dream she got๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Yes that's true Mano... I know it in my heart but still I am waiting for that moment when her love for him would be out in the open... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Juhi, hmmm!!!
Finally Ankit is coming ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
Show has such interesting twists and characters in this situation  this off air news  has upset fans. Hope channel change their decision 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
His entry was hinted yesterday when Bhillam said to Mrinal that he will ask to repay his debt when the time will come.