aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
RANKING HAS INCREASED!!!👏😃
AND MHB IS AHEAD OF ALL OTHER SHOWS ON &TV!👏👍🏼

so this calls for a celebration!!! so everyone lets nacho!

a huge thankyou to everyone for helping with forum activity, making OS, FF on AkiRa. 
THANKYOU YOU ALL!

finally people have realised that this show deserves more appreciation for its wonderful cast and unique storyline!😃👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYYY 👏👏🥳 ... Noticed all the progress ... I am very happy just like all other MHB forum friends ... AND I did click chaska meter rating when ever can manage time, though I don't know whether it counts multiple times or one user one time funda but I really wanted to appreciate this show. 
This show is a refreshing change from the ongoing presentation style of serials (which I don't like much ) and the entire team is superb, best entertainer at present for me. LOTS of congratulation to everyone creating and watching this gem ...😃 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
i didnt even know we could click the chaska meter. lemme go do that now!😆 x100
haan yaar, before this place used to be a desert literally! now more members are coming out of the shadows!😃
Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am not surprised the show is funny and very entertaining and I love the fact that there is no saas bahu drama. Akira are my favorite couple on and TV followed by siddivinayak really enjoying both shows. 
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay! Hum sab ki mehnat rang layi   🥳

Let's keep it up guys :)
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

i didnt even know we could click the chaska meter. lemme go do that now!😆 x100

haan yaar, before this place used to be a desert literally! now more members are coming out of the shadows!😃

To hum achhe 😆 taainer to hai na ... Chaska Meter clicking bataya ... waise thik se click to kia hai ne 😃 ...
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

To hum achhe 😆 taainer to hai na ... Chaska Meter clicking bataya ... waise thik se click to kia hai ne 😃 ...

🤣🤣