Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Res
---
Unres: 
Arey main 2nd ho gayi! Hehe! πŸ˜† Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye...to finally ladka-ladki are talking again...gussa khatam...Sameer kitna ziddi hai na...main bhi vaisi hi hun vaise πŸ˜† Glad that they both shared the story of each other's lives...to baat aage badh rahi hai! And Sameer is back to his flirtatious avatar...movie ke liye chalein? Kaunsi comedy movie hai ye? πŸ˜† Koi na shuru comedy se karna chahiye...baad mein they can progress jab sirf ye dono dekhne jayenge movie! Date to hai hi yeh! πŸ˜‰
Update soon dear!
Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. so they are getting comfortable with each other day by day .. chalo dosti ho gaii pyar bhi ho jayega hehe... and sameer being sameer flirting all the time but i just love this flirty sameer for now waiting for the next update update soon
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Finally the update is here ...
I love the way they both are getting comfortable with eachother about their matters or personal talks ..

So technically a funny movie date is coming up for us right 
But let's see how will it turns out 

Ahmm so pandit is regretting hahaha my poor boi is affected 
And him shouting on Preeti or arguing about anything proves that he loves to be around her .. 
Preeti affects him alot .. 

I love the way PreeDit story is shaping .. 
Slowly and steadily ..

SamAina's friendship is beautiful with Sameer's Flirty angle's tadka ..

Waiting for next part

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The best line of update is about Arjun remaining quiet and Shefali leaving..πŸ˜† Mast tha wo..Bahut creative ho Anjali..πŸ‘
Coming to update-
I am so happy that they resolved their issues.Ego issues forbid new relations and take away all the smiles in a minute,doing good to none.

They talked about their own scarred childhood.Some really well-put dialogues there.πŸ‘

I am quite surprised with Mr.Pandit's behaviour with Ms.Preeti.Bande ka bheja kuch jyada garam hai.Excited to see how their relationship progresses.

Waiting for the movie outing and hope you too find a good movie to set your mood right.

Waiting for the next.

Till then my coffee and tea will keep me reminding how this is such a beautiful bittersweet story.

Thanks for the PM and keep coming with your best.

With love-
Minu
Prizi thumbnail
arree itna chotu sa update
awesome one.. ab to naina ki khair nhi
Just4Jenneying thumbnail
Firstly. Loved the update!
How the two resolved and opened up about their lives to eachother.

I'm seeing we're getting Preedit in this ff? Am I right?

But moreover, how Samaina are starting to get comfortable with each other. And can they please go on a date or something more soon?
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice , itna chotta sa update...I wanted more 😳 so ...is this the beginning of Pandit and Preethi's relationship?? I liked the way Sameer and Naina's relationship is progressing ... πŸ‘ ...eagerly waiting for the next update...
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Anjali.
At last Sameer and Naina started discussing their personal pain and able to understand each other much more deeply.
It looks like Panditji will very soon fal for Preethi. I think he already have some soft feelings for her. This anger and shouting could be to a way to deny his feelings. It will be really interesting to see their dynamics if it develops.
But the length of update is not enough. Dil maange more.
Pls do it soon.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Patch up ho gaya...yahoo
Ab movie date and thoda romance
Preeti Pandit ki story bhi aage badegi...aisa lagta hai mujheπŸ˜ƒ

tumahre updates itne relieving hote hain...loved this one tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Thanks for the pm AnjaliπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have been such a bad reader dear, but this time am here. I read the part esterday night while i was busy swaddling my wailing infant. Yet again a dhamakedaar part!

I loved the way they reconciled, pouring their heart out to each other. They both are scarred in similar fashion, though sameer feels abandoned by his family especially his mom, naina on the other hand grapples with her mom's death while she braves taunts from her taiji. This slow progression in their relationship is heart warming to read about. 

Until now it was always about the bickering and the silly fights that would make me burst into peals of laughter but this update showcased the sensitive side of the both naina and sameer. Sameer though is seen flirting with naina at the drop of hat yet in the deep reccesses of his heart he has a wound so deep and raw that a sheer mention of it unnerves him. Naina on the other hand harbours a deep gash within, and the taunts from taiji make matters worse for her yet she keeps a smile pasted and her calm demeanour never lets anyone know about her pain.

So pundit blasted preeti for no fault of hers! Hahah! That angry expression with eyes spitting fire, i could imagine preeti in that stance, hilarious, i hope now soon pandit swallows his pride and apologises to preeti like naina suggested.

Lovely part!