now he has Preeti Minti
he has to keep in mind their safety too
so he is being a bit cautious
he will be shocked to know about Inder 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I was shocked seeing Nammo Rani cry for some random kid. Didn't this woman order Rahul to kill his own niece a few days ago. How come she's concerned about a stranger while she didn't have an ounce of care for her own brother or student? I have a feeling that they are trying to whitewash Nammo Rani's character by showing Indra as the ultimate villain. They know that they made a blunder by making Namrata the second chosen one to bring back the shivlings. So maybe they are trying to cut down her madness by making Indra do all the bad things.

No, not at all. She isnt crying for the kid. She is scared that a man who can kill a kid like this wont spare her Rahul. What surprises me is that she didnt even try to save her brother that day. She couls make him unconscious or use the injection and keep him in her captivity.Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Whitewashing I dont know but they have definitely sidelined Namrata. She could have escaped Sethji somehow and should have been working for herself in disguise.
The blunder of making her the chosen one could have been rectified. Gauri could easily confirm from Data Thakur and learn that Namrata is not the chosen one. In fact Rahul is the chosen one. Why white wash her character for this?What didnt work for me is how was she doing all this without her father's knowledge? How was the secret door built and nobody knew about it? How was all the equipments taken inside the temple through the same door without anyone's knowledge? How were the other supplies taken inside?

How was she using her father's farmhouse for communication and he never learnt anything? How did nobody notice her car was missing at odd hours? Thakur had been going out at night.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She knows Seth ji is a true match for her
so she is so scared of him
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really wish they show she is not the chosen one
she is not just fit for the job
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Today precap showed Minti got some paper

and she showed it to Rahul and Preeti
and they are shocked seeing that paper
I think that is Inder's photo 

The so many times Indur appeared before everyone and mainly in today episode at least one person should have doubted it is Indur...
At least the sethji who's supposed to be old is a young man...not as old as he's trying to appear.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Argh... How easily these people kill others. Just a child he is. Why scare him like this? How and why would anyone know where Shambhu baba went? Is he answerable to anyone here ? You wont know even if you kill them all. Let the shawn actually kill Sethji. Actually thats the geniune punishment for him. Last time he faked his death. This time KB shpuld actually kill him.

Sick imbalance, failed people who's trying to hurt others as they know they are incapable.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Now I doubting if indur is really positive or negative.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The so many times Indur appeared before everyone and mainly in today episode at least one person should have doubted it is Indur...
At least the sethji who's supposed to be old is a young man...not as old as he's trying to appear.

Indur hasnt appeared before his family. Others  had met him just once when he came to Sidhpur. He wasn't someone very important who should be remembered by the villagers.
But Minty recognised him and Preetu found his voice bit unusual.