Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think The CVs want the Sharanya character to be dumb .

Donal was successful in enacting the dumbness so well that we tend to think she herself is dumb. 

Let us see if Shivani does justice to the dumbness . My guess  - she will, as she looks pretty dumb now .

Hope Radhika will be intelligent . So let us wait and see whether Donal gets into the character or not 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good point it was good to see the girl who reminded me of the one and only Madhuri.. this is my opinion.. in JNDSD.. she along with Vikram left a mark on me..in JNDSD.. oops... mustn't refer to  actors past show!
 Now, seeing her in frocks was a no! no! for me.. and me to agrees with many of you, the ghastly  eye make!  She could do without the Goth look plz... 
as for her acting, she  has just begun in her new role... she did well..  expression wise; overwhelmed by the rockstar's  poetic expression...
 will look out for Shivani..
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gotta agree. 
OTT makeup, OTT acting, bad choices of western clothes for, and the character is too shallow (credit goes to writers, of course). I say shallow because she was so excited and eager to get engaged (that the engegement basically happened within hrs of her returning home), and suddenly she says to her parents (after meeting KK) that she always wanted to act in movies. Like, what the? 
I know she's also supposed to be a London-return, but her Western characterization, esp with the English, comes across very fake.
maggie303 thumbnail
i like shivani more than donal... she is much better and beautiful too. and anyways to the donal fans she will be back too
krish_1 thumbnail
Everyone will judge actors other than their favourites...it's a general habbit...n Vikram/namik/Donal/shivani fandom is not a collective group projecting same behaviour...each person will have different opinion...definition of fabulous actor is also different for different ones...
So this fight n justification n blaming is of no use in the long run...if you really like the show watch it...else every TV comes with a remote...or the panel has one if battery is dead...use it...
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's the simple solution. Like it watch it or u have the remote button and lots of other shows are going. Judging an actor ability such that we are big Oscar winners
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

This topic is about the TM's first impression of Shivani Surve. Please keep the discussion revolving around that. Feel free to agree or disagree, but respect each other's opinions.

DO NOT make this topic a comparison between Donal and Shivani or a discussion about fans or social media. Firstly those are not part of this topic and secondly those are not allowed on IF anyways.

Thank you,

EDT DT