Shivani surve - first impression (DT Note pg. 4)

Posted: 5 years ago
+point
*Brings freshness to this show
*Her character is interesting
*Her smile is beautiful

- point
Ott makeup
Western look is not looking good on her 

What is your point of view?

Let's welcome her ❤️
Even I think make up is too loud. She looks good in simple make up
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Even I think make up is too loud. She looks good in simple make up

EDT makeup artist prob😕
I didn't like her in the first impression. 🤔
I found her acting a little OTT too along with the makeup. The makeup artist did a bad job. Her face was powdery and had whitish patches near jaw and stuff. Contouring was poor too.
My personal opinion though. Jabra fans dil pe mat liyo. Peace.
khaleesi]I didn't like her in the first impression. 🤔
I found her acting a little OTT too along with the makeup. The makeup artist did a bad job. Her face was powdery and had whitish patches near jaw and stuff. Contouring was poor too.
My personal opinion though. Jabra fans dil pe mat liyo. Peace.
Her makeup is cakey and compared to old trio she is not impressive in acting but I will give her some time😃
Edited by CurvyGirl - 5 years ago
Lol wait and see her what she can do. She's a BRILLIANT actress. Shame the EDT script is rubbish! Her performance as Vividha was so intense.

I think her look has changed if I go by her IG story. The hair & make up looked more natural.
I did see bits of Shivani in JNDSD,  I think she is good actress to an extent, and she kinda suits clothes like she had in there... modern looks abit odd because i dont think i am used to it. 😆

I was more impressed with Vikram there and also Shashank Vyas as that is the time, i started watching bits of the show. (hence i came in late to see that show)... but i mostly impressed with Vikram in this show as Vyom, as we saw another side to him playing this character...  and liked his pairing with Donal

But i will be honest, i find it fanservice bringing an old pairing in, from other show.. and creatives thinking... dont worry most ppl will accept it as ppl already like them. 🥱
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
yeah make up is ott they might change it as per her ig story. acting she can do I m sure we will see it here
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Lol wait and see her what she can do. She's a BRILLIANT actress. Shame the EDT script is rubbish! Her performance as Vividha was so intense.

I think her look has changed if I go by her IG story. The hair & make up looked more natural.
Same team is writing EDT...jndsd exact team!! Including director n dop..
Yeah,make up is a matter of one episode...it would get better...

Edited by krish_1 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by .khaleesi.

Every now and then you get to see bubbly characters on

But Donal surprised me with her bubbly / pooh act .I don't believe  that this is her debut show as main lead😲

Edited by CurvyGirl - 5 years ago