Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I did see bits of Shivani in JNDSD,  I think she is good actress to an extent, and she kinda suits clothes like she had in there... modern looks abit odd because i dont think i am used to it. πŸ˜†

I was more impressed with Vikram there and also Shashank Vyas as that is the time, i started watching bits of the show. (hence i came in late to see that show)... but i mostly impressed with Vikram in this show as Vyom, as we saw another side to him playing this character...  and liked his pairing with Donal

But i will be honest, i find it fanservice bringing an old pairing in, from other show.. and creatives thinking... dont worry most ppl will accept it as ppl already like them. πŸ₯±

I think Indian TV should repeat old hit Jodis but in new shows.
I'm happy that Prateek changed this trend πŸ˜›

Edited by CurvyGirl - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is the first time i am seeing her work...previously i watch VMs only of her previous show with vikram...she is good...she is gorgeous and makes a good chemistry with both vikram n namik...infact i have seen her with vikram...they are super hot together...but her chemistry with namik attracts me...it intrigues me...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurvyGirl

But Donal surprised me with her bubbly / pooh act .I don't believe  that this is her debut show as main lead😲

Donal has done Ekta's Kalash in Life Ok
she played aparna dixit mentally challenge cousin sister
she was good in it...it was a positive character
those who have seen Kalash would know how she became mentally ill
Mages thumbnail
@Curvygirl...Ek started this trend with hiten-gauri and ram-sakshi...
hiten-gauri- kutumb...ksbkbt...so on

ram-sakshi- BALH n her web series Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbhat
joysoflife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@Curvygirl...Ek started this trend with hiten-gauri and ram-sakshi...

hiten-gauri- kutumb...ksbkbt...so on

ram-sakshi- BALH n her web series Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbhat

yeah don't know about hire Gouri but ram sakshi pair is iconic I loved  them
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Every now and then you get to see bubbly characters on TV. Some are extremely natural as if they're like that since forever like Donal, Kritika Kamra etc. Some try and enact it successfully like Nikita Dutta. From a few episodes that I've watched of Shivani's previous show, she would suit better in a semi-serious kinda role/serious/maybe slightly negative too. This bubbly cheerful girl performance is average, though I would like to give her time. She has played a shaded character before too in a very old show Phulwa where she was the lead girl's elder sis.
Again my personal opinion. Peace!
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I had left watching the show long before because of Donal. Donal can't act and could not match up to the level of namik and vikram. I have seen shivani in jndsd and she was amazing. The reason I'm back is 1) vikram and her pairing ( they have a amazing chemistry) 2) shivani ( those who have seen jndsb knows what a gem of a actor shivani is . )
krish_1 thumbnail
I think everybody is doing good work here...
I love donal's acting... really impressive for a newbie!!
First time watchn shivani...she is good too...

Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I had left watching the show long before because of Donal. Donal can't act and could not match up to the level of namik and vikram. I have seen shivani in jndsd and she was amazing. The reason I'm back is 1) vikram and her pairing ( they have a amazing chemistry) 2) shivani ( those who have seen jndsb knows what a gem of a actor shivani is . )

1000 likes 

Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Lol wait and see her what she can do. She's a BRILLIANT actress. Shame the EDT script is rubbish! Her performance as Vividha was so intense.

I think her look has changed if I go by her IG story. The hair & make up looked more natural.

Gladiator you handle this for now while I hold my peace and wait for a while so she privs herself...