ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
all most every show is shooting the serial while it start airing
not only alif allah aur insan..
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is this the came project where he says he's doing a rom-com after 3 years too? 

Aagha Ali Gears Up For A Romantic Comedy After 3 years!

edit:

Nope!

He is doing Band Khirkiya AND another show on HUM that's a ramadan special rom-com ^ link above
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Written by Seema Munaf, we asked Aagha for few more details about the Moomal Shunaid and Rafay Rashidi project and this is what he shared with us:

'I am making my comeback on Hum TV after 3 years with a special project drama serial which is going to be directed by Asad Jabal who recently gave the very successful play Parchai which will be replaced by our drama'.

Not wanting to disclose who the leading lady opposite him is, Aagha did say it was going to be a pleasant surprise but since we were so curious to know more, we asked him about his character and this was his reply,

'My character is that of an angry young man and it has a twist to it even though I am not allowed to disclose a lot yet about the drama but I can say that it will definitely be a treat for all my fans '.

Besides acting we were quite thrilled to hear the news that Aagha will also be singing the OST for the play which makes it a hat trick for the star. With Band Khirkiyaan expected to start by Eid , Aagha has a lot to be excited about as he said ,

'This Eid is the most special of my life and there are two major reasons behind it as we will be releasing our first commercial music video / song from the album Rockstar and this particular drama would be starting by Eid as well '.

It's been 3 years and that is a long time since I have worked with HUM TV. I have worked with all the leading channels and now I believe it was high time that I returned to HUM TV. I started my career with 5 back to back serials on Hum TV and they were all hits. Then few things happened and I thought it was not a good idea to be here for a while but just like a family we cleared all the misunderstandings and I am so thrilled to be back on Hum's screen as the script is so nice that there was no way that I could say no to this project'.

Exclusive : Aagha Ali makes a comeback on Hum TV with Band Khirkiyaan

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

No tabs that one is a Ramadan special play and this one is coming after eid
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No tabs that one is a Ramadan special play and this one is coming after eid

oh...i read it carefully now 😆
thanks.

ISano thumbnail
I have a feeling that is mein sara khanhai
Just need to confirm it
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

agha ali wont do all his shows with the same actress lol
ISano thumbnail
Maine ek pic dekhi hai moomal production ki team members who is handling band khirkiya too
Isi liye kaha warna mujhe kya parri hai
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i wouldnt mind sarah khan but i think it would be silly of them to keep working together and not with other people
ISano thumbnail
petah ni maine to sirf picture dekhi agay fans petah karein