Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow nice start to college days ..
I loved it ..
Waiting to see how he is going to surprise her for her bday and their missed kiss ..
Please update soon .. don't delay for 1 week

Thanks dear!! Yup yup...I think you know Sameer quite well...😃😆
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice start i was actually waiting for u to start this sequel ... Hayee kotna romantic sa update tha ... PVKM ki tarah yahn bhi padai chod k sb kuch hota hai 😉 ... Now waiting for naina bday celebration something i wanted on show too but they skipped het bday aur unka ek saal pura bhi ho gya ... Hope to see some nice moments ... Update soon dear and thanks for the pm
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuridi

It's awesome...future scenario!!! Your story has made the weekend good to survive without yudkbh episodes !!! Do update me about the next one!!!

Hi Anu!! Yes...it's a futuristic scenario...where Sameer and Naina are almost like what they are on the show...😳😳 Would PM for sure...😊😊 pls add me in ur buddy list for that! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashuni_01

great story! you made my day as well as my weekend. please update soon.

samaina's life is so full of hit and miss moments.. can't wait to know how sameer is going to wish naina. thanks for the pm.👏

Thanks dear...happy to see you enjoyed the part 1 to the story!!! 😳😳 he'll wish her for sure!! 😃😃
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start dear...loved it!
Loved to see possessive sameer ...👍🏼
I love PVKM scenes very much but as we all know story has to move and love it how you start it here.

Waiting for the next update and thanks for PM
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

That's a cute one! The innocence , the cuteness and all the swagger in there made me drool over it! We have been pining to watch some transition on the show, but i guess that'll take time.But now I have this cute sweet story of yours that is gonna depict the much awaited transition. Their journey, through all the struggles while they remain rooted to each other is something which I had been wanting to read. Together  forever!  Congratulations for the sequel. Will be looking forward to more! 
Thanks for the pm.
Edited by doublecross - 6 years ago
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waohhh awsm... Eagerly to read their college romance.. sameer ab tk b jalkukda hai hihi naina is too innocent till now.. finally sm1 explained naina mother death mystery.. loved it when sameer said kash librarian hote to ravi ko rakhi bandwate..Hehe fabulous..
reema1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...😃 Sameer b'day bhul gaya🤔 ye toh ho hi nahi Sakta...suprise plan kar raha hai shayad😉 bechari Ko kissi bhi de do😳😆
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niakhush

Thnx you for getting the sequel...bt u took time...just kidding!!!

Wonderful starts...super awesome infact!!

Loved the way they claim each other...loved both sameer jealousy and naina jealously...I whd say very realistic start!!

M eager to know has sameer seriously forgotten her bday...or is he like planning a surprise party...he coming late to college...n plus u not mentioning about the gang in ur 1st part...makes any CID mind think there is something fishy like surprise party or something!!!

Plz write soon...m eager to know!!!

Hi dear Nia!! Thank you so much!! I know yaar...sach bolun toh wo new FF se pehle likhni start ki thi ye sequel ki story...but I really had a hard time organzing the contents the way I wanted to show them...😳😳 Jealousy to banti hai na thodi...ab Naina bhi thodi aur attractive ho gayi to bande to piche aayenge hi...😆😆 Aur Sameer ko taqleef to hogi hi...same with Naina of course. 

Hehe...no worries dear...gang is there for sure! They are inseparable...kya Sameer sach me birthday bhul gaya hai? 😆😆😆
Pakka dear- updates sooner- my priority! 😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Haan haan wo Literature Professor main hi hun..😆 Kitna baatein karte hein yeh log.Isliye daant diya.😈😆

Jokes apart,that was a lovely beginning with Naina's birthday.So our boy has a mission to fulfil'Naina manao and wish birthday'.

Let's see how this mission ends..Kiss is for now a big 'miss' ..But readers can always wait for the writers have to reserve something for later..😉

Thanks for the PM and keep coming with more.

With love-
Minu.

Haan Prof. Minu (ruko ab to professor ka naam change karna hi padega update mein 🤣) 
Thanks dear...glad you liked the start with Naina's birthday! 
Hehe...Minu yaad karo ye innocent wali story hai...isme dheere dheere kiss pe aayenge hum...😆 ab mujhe lag raha hai kuch readers confuse na ho jayein dono college wali stories mein...🤣 fir sochein arey ye Sameer ekdum se sanskari type kaise ho gaya!! hehe...
Love,
Sur