Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saw 2 new promos

in one Anandi insists she will only mary karthik as she only loved him nnu and karthik ties thali while everyone stands there and watch and Mayan comes in time as well.

Second promo la Mayan beats karthik in the same manamedai  athu yeppo nnu theriyala

manjalroja thumbnail

Think Anandi is going to marry Karthik and then will take revenge on him & Chitthappu - they need to get story going - so have to start another byline

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha my amma says the same.  If that is the case it will be interesting

Originally posted by: manjalroja

Think Anandi is going to marry Karthik and then will take revenge on him & Chitthappu - they need to get story going - so have to start another byline

ssmily_face thumbnail

Today's episode was mass. I really loved Mayan's acting πŸ‘ and the way the brothers stood up for their father.

migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssmily_face

Today's episode was mass. I really loved Mayan's acting πŸ‘ and the way the brothers stood up for their father.

Absolutely - loved the episode - watched couple of times already  and going to watch more times

Now I cannot wait for net episode really

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed Akka and Smiley, what a gripping and power packed episode .. especially last part focusing on Mayan and his rudhra thandavam .. Wow πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally Devi amma fell on his feet and begged to spare her son's life .. unexpected twist it was.

Nice that they included Aravind clashing with Sithappu after he insulted Kusthi. 

Only sad part .. innum nettappa voda agangaram adangalaye .. haha .. inimel looks like katcheri for Anandhi from Sithappu and her husband. πŸ˜’

Shakthi Vidhya story adho gathi dhaan .

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Such an emotional episode..  Mayan's acting was superb.. πŸ‘

I wish Devi to move to her in-laws house along with Mayan after all these..    let Anandhi handle them alone... 

migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Such an emotional episode..  Mayan's acting was superb.. πŸ‘

I wish Devi to move to her in-laws house along with Mayan after all these..    let Anandhi handle them alone... 

I wish the same

But knowing Mayan the protector and savior of all will stay at devi house to protect his sister may be

if that happens more of the drag and emotional drama

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I really don't know when our society will stop calling sons alone as "vaarisu"... Devi's mother can say leave my son...but that dialogue again was one regressive one when Devi holds the entire family business on her shoulders..n they r not actually vaarisπŸ˜•

ssmily_face thumbnail

I thought Karthik is going to take over Anandi to London right after marriage and torture her over there ...  He already has tickets bought 

Originally posted by: migan

I wish the same

But knowing Mayan the protector and savior of all will stay at devi house to protect his sister may be

if that happens more of the drag and emotional drama