Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He cannot be innocent.  He funded multiple murders even if he didn't kill anyone. What sort of secret mission is this?
He had ample of evidences to prove it was just a myth and not any chamatkar of KB.

@ Jane, Its not about money. He could be someone who loves collecting precious sculpture. Besides, the shivlings can make him invincible. But who died that day is still a question. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he was the one who framed Rahul in Sheru's murder.
Btw did anyone notice Yashpal trying to chase Namrata? It was like ' Aao Namrata, tumko arrest karna hai. Tum koi tklif to nahi hai na?'

And Namrata is ' bechari ladki'
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I think he was the one who framed Rahul in Sheru's murder.

Btw did anyone notice Yashpal trying to chase Namrata? It was like ' Aao Namrata, tumko arrest karna hai. Tum koi tklif to nahi hai na?'

And Namrata is ' bechari ladki'

I was so focused on seeing Nammo Rani getting slapped again by Rahul that I missed Yashpal's reactions. I anyways ignore the nonsense that Yashpal does in the name of investigation and trap. After all this ends, Yashpal should take proper training about how to be a responsible police officer. Every time they show Nammo Rani's innocent expression, I want to bang my head on the wall. Or rather bang her head on the wall. It's hilarious that even after murdering her own brother, Nammo Rani expects sympathy from Rahul. Dr Srivastav should treat Nammo Rani for her utterly delusional behaviour.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

He had the evidence against Namrata for a long time. Why didn't he just hand it over to police and get her arrested? Instead he sat back and watched as Namrata tortured and used his family to get hold of the shivlings. If he's really innocent, then he better have a very convincing explanation for letting his own daughter get tortured.

yes he could have stepped in long back
this needs a good explanation 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

He sounded like he appreciated her for her concern about Rahul's well being. Maybe he was being sarcastic but I am really pissed off with his character right now. So maybe I'm just overthinking.

Well yes he may have been sarcastic 
I hope they show a strong motive for him 
2filmy thumbnail
I just can't understand why he was silent for so long
he could have given all the evidence to the police 

2filmy thumbnail
Yashpal really let Namrata go
he gave her that time to escape
Namrata is no way bechari 
2filmy thumbnail
Jane I can join you in banging her head on the wall
How I wish Rahul slaps her some more 
the correct place for her is a mental asylum 
janecastle thumbnail
Hotstar titles are so hilarious sometimes. Today's title was "Yashpal trap Sethji". I was ROFL seeing the title. ðŸ¤£ Yashpal can't even keep the shivlings safe in his own police station and people are talking about him setting up a trap for a mastermind like Sethji. ðŸ˜†
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Jane I can join you in banging her head on the wall

How I wish Rahul slaps her some more 
the correct place for her is a mental asylum 

@bold- Of course you can. The more the merrier. At least Nammo Rani's madness may decrease a bit. Or if we are lucky, she may go into some sort coma state that happens only in telly land. Either way we'll be spared of her crazy antics.