Bepannaah

Sometimes if something is broken it creates something good

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Aditya told the most philosophical lines today, when something breaks it paves way for something good. It depends on how we look at what is broken. When an egg breaks at the right time, a chicken comes, but if it is broken before time it becomes food for others. Or rather it nourishes others at its own cost. But it happens only if we process the egg right way,as an omlette or fatatta. Else just like Aditya threw it away neither life is created nor nourishment happens and it simply destroys itself.

Aditya is burning, but somewhere that burning is nourishing Zoya with neither of them being aware of it. Aditya told he was not trying to save her. Really. How much this man will lie to himself.How much he can keep the mask of dont care attitude. He cares for that girl. Else wouldnt have taken trouble to find her. He tried his best to draw her attention towards him and when it was in vain and when he saw her in danger he made his presence felt. He left the door open for her and Zoya did sat beside him. He was fine when she told thank you. But that journey ended when she talked about Yash. Adhi cares for naive Zoya, but he goes to self destruction mode when she praises Yash, talks about him the man according to Adhi his wife was having affair with. It brings him to the reality of their unusual relation. From preparing fatata, he goes to self destruction mode. When he talks about Zoya's destruction he is talking about his own destruction as Zoya is the only force that stops him from self destruction.

Zoya proves she is unaware of city ways.She is the quintessential small town girl who trusts. She didnt realize where she was and what those men were trying to do. She trusts Mahi and cries in her arms. She doesnt understand that woman want to spoil the event. Yash's mom is harsh, but she is not bad. She has her prejudices but still have her basic conscience intact, the care for a new girl in the town. But Zoya doesnt understand which makes me feel she believed she understood Yash but has not really understood him.

The diary has landed in Arjun's hand. What would it reveal.Or the ink would be spread as it was in water.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u regarding adi but zoya  CVS r justifying yash's betrayal by showing zoya like this. Zoya is unaware of city ways , did she came from an alien planet, red light type of area is presnt in every city. If a person dont have common sense then no one can help her. I had been mussorie many times chota sehar jarur hai par andha sehar nhi.
# sorry if i m rude anywhere
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@deepika it is not going to mussorie many times and living in city. Living in a small city from childhood that too protected, shielded from vices its not easy to adapt to a city like Mumbai. If you go from city to village you will observe the vices there easily because you are tuned to it.
I was a small town girl and I know my struggle for B-Tech, the need to belong, when I couldnt understand what those city girls were telling, when my behaviour was laughed at. I always say B-Tech killed 75% of my innocence and whatever was remaining was killed by the corporate career of 14 years in the IT sector. 
Every extra marital affair has a reason but that doesnt mean it is right. If you have a problem with your spouse you need to communicate, take counselling sessions not run away from it. Zoya is not shown as a girl who is averse to communication. She was simple and believed she could talk freely to Yash, she could do her likes and dislikes as he never complained.
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That scene  of adi opening the car door to help  Zo and she just accepting his help is beautiful! Wasn't Zo ignored his extended hand for helping to stand up when she fallen on floor in last episode...

I was grinning all the while Adi was mocking Zo for her being so naive ..Zo actually needs him to come out of her bubble and face the real world... And Adi needs Zo to come out of the emotional stress he is going on ...❤️
Edited by .SSSS. - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u small town girl  face probs in big city but i m sure  , u would had used ur brain at right time, u would had been definately aware of ur surrounding s, so definately have very gud common sense as every has unlike zoya asking a prostitute u r standing 4 a lift, dint she observed d lady's action. Woman r better than men in sensing danger . 
Can u imagine how embarrassed adi would be 2 tell zoya madam u r been seen as a prostitute or u r in a red light area. I will say if a man had tell a woman about what other people r assuming her, than its a big insult 2 that woman . 

Cheating is never justified but i strongly feel CVS r justifying yash's betrayal by deliberately showing zoya dumb.
Lecter thumbnail
Here I am and I can't wait to read your analysis on the series. I hope I have the time to be able to regularly follow the series.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My understanding on the egg scene was different. What it meant is Adi knows that everything happens for the best. There can be good things (AdiYa) that come out of the broken things (Zosh and PoojYa). So he is in reality a positive person and once he is out of his blind rage he will start seeing things like he used to...in short he is going to fall for Zo soon. She will restore his faith in goodness again.Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
yes V4, Adhi was a positive person, and the positivty will be restored in him by Zoya. Now he is in self destruction mode. The trusting, caring, loving Adhi is missing somewhere because of what Pooja has done. In FB he made fatata with the egg, in present he just destroyed the egg thinking about Pooja. It showed their attitude difference in past and present
Welcome lecter