Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Why Neil will be arrested? Police will be sent to search for Avni

For giving bail somebody has to take the responsiility in terms of money and also liability of that person...in this case Neil took it so obviously police dept won' leave him.

Avni will be searched ofcourse.
Edited by Merav - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merav

Actions like choosing a career for her creating her own identity...guiding saesha so that that witch understands the importance of standing on ones own feet...having self respect... rather than taking up illegal missions and other actions like that.

Avni is rich Becoz she has neelas money and ofcourse she is khanna bhahu...other than that what did she do to get her own identity?????  

You want to see more of Sayesha😲
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

For giving bail somebody has to take the responsiility in terms of money and also liability of that person...in this case Neil took it so obviously police dept won' leave him.

Avni will be searched ofcourse.

I didn't think about that . 
Anyways if he is gonna keep avoiding Avni won't try much as she will not want to upset him . Choona mat , pehle kabhi nahi socha mujhse share karne etc will definitely make her think

Merav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

You want to see more of Sayesha😲

Well PH is not ready to let go saisha...Instead of making her sleep with a person she met for 2 weeks ...I think it is better this way...atleast I will have satisfaction that avni did something sensible in this 10 years leaving her love and entire family. Look at her she left her love and family took saesha ran away...kept her in protected environment away from reality...no responsiility...no moral values...nothing ...and finally sleeps with a guy she hardly knew. I mean if I was in avnis shoes I will be damn depressed...thinking all this for What????
Merav thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I didn't think about that . 
Anyways if he is gonna keep avoiding Avni won't try much as she will not want to upset him . Choona mat , pehle kabhi nahi socha mujhse share karne etc will definitely make her think

No this time I think she will take Neils brunt Becoz she knows she is responsible for it...and I think she will be trying and a point will come there will be outburst kind of thing. Let' wait and see. If they show avni running away or staying away that will be foolish.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No this time I think she will take Neils brunt Becoz she knows she is responsible for it...and I think she will be trying and a point will come there will be outburst kind of thing. Let' wait and see. If they show avni running away or staying away that will be foolish.

Eagerly waiting for her outburst . They are yet to show her separate POV on this whole fiasco . I am failing to understand her . In case of outburst question is will she reveal about that CCTV footage of Prakash
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Eagerly waiting for her outburst . They are yet to show her separate POV on this whole fiasco . I am failing to understand her . In case of outburst question is will she reveal about that CCTV footage of Prakash

I think Neil 's outburst,indiff indif behaviour will only lead Avni to become weak and burst out, it was easy before for 10 years,as Neil was not in front of her, and he didn't show his hurt,or hate, Avni can take anything but not Neil's hatred,so the more Neil is showing that the more affected she is
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
She mentioned in yesterday's episode that now she knows that lies don't get you far..so maybe she's going to blurt out the truth...because it does not look like vidyut is coming back anytime soon. He said so on Twitter...also it does look that the writers want to get her back with Neil so they can deal with Kamini together ...in NK when a villain is brought in they always get too much SS so I'm sure there's a big storyline for kamini ...but that's going to include Sayesha ...I hope we get spared and they don't do this ...but Kaminis only link to Avni is via Kk and Sayesha ..