U me Tv 4th April"Neil ne Avni Ko Jail Se Chudwaya Avni Ka Gussa

Posted: 5 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBabtorFKZY[/YOUTUBE]
The way Avni is getting ferocious after hearing naazayaz word for Sayesha, I feel soon she will kill someone for calling Sayesha nazaayaz😳
Jail kaa set abhi tak rakhha hai naa PH ne🤔
I don't understand how much more years will she be affected by this word .🥱
SBD Tagline 'Neil ka Avni Ko Forever Goodbey' ...

How many times will he do that why does come back why is creating unnecessary emotional turmoil for her that she takes panicked decision doesn't he she will only end going away from him from him if he doesn't listen to her...
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

The way Avni is getting ferocious after hearing naazayaz word for Sayesha, I feel soon she will kill someone for calling Sayesha nazaayaz😳
Jail kaa set abhi tak rakhha hai naa PH ne🤔

Also now her delusional alter ego choti avni will come I think. Instead of riling up why can' she prove by actions that it doesn' matter being najayaz.
Originally posted by AvNeil_TV

SBD Tagline 'Neil ka Avni Ko Forever Goodbey' ...

How many times will he do that why does come back why is creating unnecessary emotional turmoil for her that she takes panicked decision doesn't he she will only end going away from him from him if he doesn't listen to her...
+1 . Something big should happen to Avni for him to listen to her patiently . Else he is gonna be khafa with her. He won't get that she will never hesitate to leave him if he has no interest in listening to her . His mind is fully clouddd with anger that she fooled and decided to stay away from him not to come back again .
Originally posted by AgnesFan

+1 . Something big should happen to Avni for him to listen to her patiently . Else he is gonna be khafa with her. He won't get that she will never hesitate to leave him if he has no interest in listening to her . His mind is fully clouddd with anger that she fooled and decided to stay away from him not to come back again .

She is on bail...She can' leave the town...or Neil will be arrested.
Originally posted by Merav

Also now her delusional alter ego choti avni will come I think. Instead of riling up why can' she prove by actions that it doesn' matter being najayaz.

What type of actions😕
Ab tak kya Avni ne kam action scenes kiye hain
Originally posted by Merav

She is on bail...She can' leave the town...or Neil will be arrested.

Why Neil will be arrested? Police will be sent to search for Avni
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

What type of actions😕
Ab tak kya Avni ne kam action scenes kiye hain

Actions like choosing a career for her creating her own identity...guiding saesha so that that witch understands the importance of standing on ones own feet...having self respect... rather than taking up illegal missions and other actions like that.

Avni is rich Becoz she has neelas money and ofcourse she is khanna bhahu...other than that what did she do to get her own identity?????