Positive predictions

amch5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
/ey, I'm a new member here, Hope you guys are doing great! 
Yesterday's episode was quite depressing but the dialogue and whole scene showcase what our society used to do.But after all this drama I'm still hopeful on Satya's character.
      So, I conclude that Satya may have done this intentionally because he got to know about Soumaya's true colors from that photograph which she threw outside of the bin, then Soumaya's fake drama of getting strangled,he might get suspicious and may check Soumaya's social media ID ( She used to post everything on her status) and saw that picture which she forgot to delete 😲
 When Susheel fell in a pit, Satya was concerned for her (not showing it ofc) .. maybe Satya is saving Shusheel from Soumaya as she might harm Susheel and putting Susheel away from Soumaya's evil intentions...😊
I just shared my point of view no offence. 👍🏼
Edited by amch5 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's jst that even if he is doing this for Sushils sake the insult to her feminine side is very bad. He doesn't deserve a girl like Susheel...
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Where was the need to go overboard insulting Susheel in such a personal way. He cld hv insisted he doesnt love Susheel & is unhappy & likes Soumya, that wld hv been more than enuf to get Susheel to leave.
ArchRM thumbnail
I think he really got tempted, when he saw susheel he understood he done a mistake which will spoil that girls life, to protect her he broke his relation wish Su. 
He insulted her coz he wanted to justify he was right & it was Su's fault for letting him stay in a forceful relation.

Tbh his actions doesn't give any positive vibes, theirs nothing to justify. 
amch5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArchanaRM

it was Su's fault for letting him stay in a forceful relation.[/DIV]

Tbh his actions doesn't give any positive vibes, theirs nothing to justify.

Yeah to be honest insulting Susheel to this extent he has done beyond any justification even if he has any good intention... Respect is the most important thing in any relationship... It was way to harsh and for Susheel it was her trust that Satya shattered brutally... He is a confused personality though.
amch5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

It's jst that even if he is doing this for Sushils sake the insult to her feminine side is very bad. He doesn't deserve a girl like Susheel...

Yeah and he broke her trust and putting down her personality, don't know how things will going to sort it out ... like pieces of broken glass that even they put back together it'll never be the same
amch5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I agree. Where was the need to go overboard insulting Susheel in such a personal way. He cld hv insisted he doesnt love Susheel & is unhappy & likes Soumya, that wld hv been more than enuf to get Susheel to leave.

Even I don't understand after doing this all he is not even looking that happy.. Can't even assume what is in his mind
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes,Satya is like yuvraj from Suhani si ladki.I never had understood him in the show.Dont know whether he really loved Suhani or not.His character and his love for shuani was never convincing enough to audience.Maybe,it was the messiness in executing the character or the acting skill of the actor himself.

Here,Namish is a great Actor.But his character is not being utilised perfectly.Till now,we haven't seen any emotional bond to su from him.If it were any Ekta show,there would have been rains of magical moments untill today and Ikkawan is always a family drama.Atleast Cv's could have executed more romantic,emotional moment between Su-Satya after their marraige.Romance track had so much potentiality.I like such kinds of drama personally and the show lacks it.

If after all of these,they show Satya is in love with su,it is all a bullshit.

CV'S first need to have a clear explanation of satya's character and its posivity if there is any!!!
Edited by tasnimrayian - 6 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Satya's character was never explained properly. The way he hates her mom i can't understand why he hates her so much. He hates the people who loves him endearingly and loves the one who ruins his life like dadi, now soumya.. he is having ideologies like a 60 years old not like a young man.  Edited by Mizz_Sunshin3 - 6 years ago
ArchRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mizz_Sunshin3

Satya's character was never explained properly. The way he hates her mom i can't understand why he hates her so much. He hates the people who loves him endearingly and loves the one who ruins his life like dadi, now soumya.. he is having ideologies like a 60 years old not like a young man. 

He hates her mom bcoz she never had time for him, she was always busy with her work.
Hence he is close to dadi, he only likes those who treat him as superior or hero.