Being a fan of Jennifer Winget

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi forumwasis,
Saturday and sunday no work so i thought of watching bepannah online and watched all episodes in one go.

All i can say is if tracks are executed according to our wishes only NK can give toughest competetion to Bepannah.

No Offense to the show ,it is good and if executed well it has potential too with HC and JW. iam personally a big fan of jennifer since saraswatichandra.

But after watching 2 weeks episodes in one go iam saying this.

Except girgit NK has a very good cast. SP is really making worst decision if they are pressurizing NK.

I don't have anything to say more. Its completely shows fate which can save our show. Fans are doing what ever they can do. Rest is upto SP and CVs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi himani u were in sc forum?
Himani128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

Hi himani u were in sc forum?

No at that time i was not having any idea of INDIA FORUMS
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly fans are doing whatever they can but its cvs are trying there level best despite shoving unwanted things upon us! channel and cvs are not only pressuring channel but also torturing viewers. we are loyal viewers doesnt mean they can torture us!
Himani128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

exactly fans are doing whatever they can but its cvs are trying there level best despite shoving unwanted things upon us! channel and cvs are not only pressuring channel but also torturing viewers. we are loyal viewers doesnt mean they can torture us!

Yup exactly!

Being a positive person also iam fedup of girgit.

Most of us are very patient here. Yes i love the show and cast but that doesnt mean i will torture myself anymore.

Yesterdays episode would havebeen executed verywell but no.

Lets see after seeing the backlash received on payals ss and upcoming track how cvs will save the show and how they execute the track.

Will they reduce her ss. bcoz kaand is already done right. Ab bacha kya hai dikhane keliye

My question why did they hire such a  good cast if they want to give entire ss to girgit.

Its ridiculous.

Most pitiful thing is leads themselveshave so many things to solve among themselves but they are behind girgit
Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am watching Bepanah from launch . U can't blame fans as it has a gripping story line and the star cast already has a well established fan base . They are very huge in comparison with NK .I don't wanna speak anything about SP or creatives for implementing this track of all when leads themselves have many issues to be solved . 
A request to everyone is don't request anything to CVs and pressurise them. The foil the track and turn it even more into a crap . They won't listen to anything
Himani128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I am watching Bepanah from launch . U can't blame fans as it has a gripping story line and the star cast already has a well established fan base . They are very huge in comparison with NK .I don't wanna speak anything about SP or creatives for implementing this track of all when leads themselves have many issues to be solved . 

A request to everyone is don't request anything to CVs and pressurise them. The foil the track and turn it even more into a crap . They won't listen to anything

Agreed I watched all episodes in one go. Execution is good. The story is concentration g more on how leads feel and side characters are used when required only.

But here leads are being treated has sideys and story line is revolving around some stupid.

There are loyal viewers who are still watching but after this week episodes I seriously doubt.

After meeting of avneil the story would have taken a very good phase but CVS and channel are definitely bringing g some unwanted issues here.

Leaving the main characters like khannas they are giving importance to girgits .😕
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even I am watching Bepannah and since it's online it wont make a difference to the TRP of our show. It is very gripping. I agree with Agnes. Even the supporting cast is good and the story is a thriller style story.

Cinevistas are known for their good content usually. So I think it is very tough competition. I too like JW since Saraswatichandra. HC I have seen in Humsufers which was not really very good but he was good in it. I liked his acting. I think that story has potential with the two contrasting characters of the leads and their interactions with each other.

But our show is very good with the ensemble cast and it has such great and attractive leads. We can stil survive, if the channel did not interfere so much with the creative process and make 5 year leap 10 etc. They ruined everything. How come they dont ruin Ice Cream wali's show with leaps? I mean that show has so many characters they could have done with a leap too? But no. Just reserve the bad decisions and the ruin for NK which actually has a decent Plot and Nayi Soch leads unlike TSMSP's chauvinist or the endless festivals of YRK. 

NK deserves to run for longer and I really hope we can increase the ratings or that SP give us another slot, but let the show run till it's 2nd anniversary at least. That is till September. Surely they can do that much? That is only 6 months.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himani128

Agreed I watched all episodes in one go. Execution is good. The story is concentration g more on how leads feel and side characters are used when required only.

But here leads are being treated has sideys and story line is revolving around some stupid.

There are loyal viewers who are still watching but after this week episodes I seriously doubt.

After meeting of avneil the story would have taken a very good phase but CVS and channel are definitely bringing g some unwanted issues here.

Leaving the main characters like khannas they are giving importance to girgits .😕

NK treats the leads pathetically . They have made Sayesha the reason for them to work together when 100 reasons are there for them 
I have nothing to add .
Himani128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Even I am watching Bepannah and since it's online it wont make a difference to the TRP of our show. It is very gripping. I agree with Agnes. Even the supporting cast is good and the story is a thriller style story.

Cinevistas are known for their good content usually. So I think it is very tough competition. I too like JW since Saraswatichandra. HC I have seen in Humsufers which was not really very good but he was good in it. I liked his acting. I think that story has potential with the two contrasting characters of the leads and their interactions with each other.

But our show is very good with the ensemble cast and it has such great and attractive leads. We can stil survive, if the channel did not interfere so much with the creative process and make 5 year leap 10 etc. They ruined everything. How come they dont ruin Ice Cream wali's show with leaps? I mean that show has so many characters they could have done with a leap too? But no. Just reserve the bad decisions and the ruin for NK which actually has a decent Plot and Nayi Soch leads unlike TSMSP's chauvinist or the endless festivals of YRK. 

NK deserves to run for longer and I really hope we can increase the ratings or that SP give us another slot, but let the show run till it's 2nd anniversary at least. That is till September. Surely they can do that much? That is only 6 months.

Agree with u abt bepannah.

The don't have idea abt their pH. But after seeing execution. What I saw is they are mainly focusing on leads emotions and their ways to deal with things that happen in their life.

Supporting cast are used when required only.that too for story to run forward.

In 20 minutes episode at least 12 minutes will be on leads only they may either be Individual or both in one frame.but when they are on frame concentration and foc us is on them.

Rest 8 minutes is more than sufficient to run story forward and also for supporting cast.

But here story itself is changing  from leads to girgits.

IF is an open forum.if CVS read posts here it's more than sufficient to know what fans want and what are we expecting from the show.

God knows what's going in their mind