Wow today Zara impressed everyone esp zeenat and kabir

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
She will win everyone heart and I feel in long run she will become shabaz favourite daughter in law  how many of u agree share Ur thoughts or opinions Edited by vaishuarshi123 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna05 thumbnail
I agree😊

Don't know about favorite part dear because I am sure Zara and Shahbaz will be against each other on so many things😳 
It will take long time as you have said!

I think Aisha already likes her, Aleena is also good with her, Kashan also doesn't have any problem with her, Shahbaz don't know about him, Zeenat & Rukhsar will be against her as for now:)

Kabir everyone knows:))

manny136 thumbnail
maybe zara's blood will make ruksar see this family aint worth it lol and give her brains lol
who knows maybe zeenat might be grateful.
So far the most wronged people here are zeenat  and ruksar with shabaz not caring for their feelings, aisha the coward fool, kabir also being mean and only thinking of using them to stop his marriage with zara and even today he instead of feeling guilty was mad ruksar committed sin unlike zara who actually felt bad.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think any day she will be shabaaz favorite, because she is a feminist which he don't like. Also he want Qwazi position to his family for that he will play dirty games with Zara dad. She may fail his plans
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
May be she will impress him at one point as they say goods deeds always breaks even the most roughest person and I feel there is a similarity between Zara and shabaz both tell their thoughts and are very ziddi type and Zara is also in a way very intelligent she will give serious takkar to shabaz
krysten thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

May be she will impress him at one point as they say goods deeds always breaks even the most roughest person and I feel there is a similarity between Zara and shabaz both tell their thoughts and are very ziddi type and Zara is also in a way very intelligent she will give serious takkar to shabaz

I too feel same. Also when ayaz showed the video shahbaz was impressed by her n then only zeenat said she is quazi's daughter and he went into thoughts.
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBITTPb9Uk

see the Monday's precap, now shehbaz n ruksar r playing a game against zara:(
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Saw @dattu 21 can u just explain but I know one thing wat ever happens Kabir will never let any unfair thing happen with Zara may be shabaz is playing game with rukshar as we all know wedding will happen and Zara will keep sharth of talak at 3 different times
crispsy thumbnail
^ their game wont be successful.
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Saw @dattu 21 can u just explain but I know one thing wat ever happens Kabir will never let any unfair thing happen with Zara may be shabaz is playing game with rukshar as we all know
wedding will happen and Zara will keep sharth of talak at 3 different times

as u all r saying, maybe shehbaz  is just playing a game bt I hope unlike other shows here something will be different n Kabir who "ll take a stand for Zara n his feeling instead of being just silent!!