Samaina SS: Raat Chub Gayi Chapter-7 Pg39! 6 July!!!!

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

This is my first story on Sameer-Naina. This revolves around a One Night Stand, which is completely out of characters for our sanskari Samaina . Yeah I know I am 14, but I have written intense stories thus please don't judge me.

Please don't Chappal Feko on me... Me ek bichari bachi hu na!!!! πŸ˜³

Starting with Good Hopes!

The lights throughout the way to the AnandPuri Award Hall was twinkling, once on once off. The people were busy in work to set all things right. The Hall, outside and inside was decorated with several lights and what not, while materials were landed in front of the hall in tons.

A Skoda Octavia landed in front of the Meredan Hotel. The driver and passenger, both as one person, stepped out of the car dressed in a peach coloured one piece flare dress, with the hair bowled up into a bun and with a lip which was curved into a smile. As soon as she stepped outside, a bunch of journalists and camera surrounded her. They covered her with Questions.

So Mam, What are your contributions to the biggest Art Festival of the year?

Will we get to see any of your new books this year?

What are your fashion contributions?

Yes, she will get Questioned. Because she is the most wanted bachelorette in India. Multi-talented, a Writer & a fashion designer, owner of a boutique, beautiful! What else anyone need? The whole country was in love with Naina Agarwal, the most eligible bachelorette.

She tackled all the Questions while one of the in charge of the event came and sent all the media to a side and welcomed her to the hotel.

Hello Mam! Come inside. Make yourselves comfortable! Feel free to call us in any need.Said the hotel assistant while delivering her luggages.

The Assistant went and she took the brochure of the Art Festival.

She read through the lines.

"Indian Mega Art Festival 2018.

Gives you the best from known artists around the country.

From painting to fashion... Anything to Art,"

She smiled at it.

"Don't know why I feel this 15 days is going to be something big for me."

It was the inaugural party that night. Naina, dressed up in Split V-neck Red gown, with her hair open and with red lipstick adoring her lips with smokey eyes head off from hotel while a sight at down the hotel entrance stopped her.

She was about to get into her car while she saw a child, with her mom and dad playing around. Fresh tears filled her eyes while suddenly she felt someone patting her shoulders. She turned to see Swati, her bestie.

Hey Swati, you here? asked Naina in surprise.

Yeah Hey! I came here with Manoj... He works in connection with Art Festival. Event Manager. Said Swati noticing Naina's despair. 

Oh! So How is Manoj! Your boyfriend? Asked Naina with a mischievous tone.

He is fine Naina, but what is happening with you? asked Swati.

What? What happened? asked Naina while the tear drop which was brimming  came out of her eyes.

You don't know anything? When ever I see you, from the last 2 years... since we met. I always noticed a strange loss of hope, a complete sadness in your eyes! You never! Never said the reason, reason for this ultimate sadness, extreme loneliness! How much will you run from your so called past, which Even I am unaware of! How much will you hide it from yourselves? How much will you put on the fake  mask of happiness?  Confronted Swati.

Swati, I said you... There is no such thing okay! Bye I am getting late for the party! Bye!

Naina got inside her car and got off while Swati gasped.

Why Naina? asked Swati , to herself.

Naina reached the party. She got a glass of alcohol, to fill her broken heart and throat. She made herself comfortable in a corner, in a couch. The Words by Swati pricked her heart. What to do! How to share? While she was unable to fight with her own pain! She kept her glass there seeing someone calling her and went towards there.

She hated socializing much, but here each and every person was trying to be introduced to her. In all that she felt suffocated and thought how different the old Naina was , from the current one. Soon making an  excuse she escaped and reached her favourite corner while she saw a different sight.

A man, masculine with silky long hair, wearing a white full sleeve shirt, was drinking her glass of alcoho.

She felt nothing, but she wanted her corner at any cost.

She coughed , for which the man  turned causing both the man and Naina to see each other's face.  

The man looked Naina with her dark black orbs, while Naina stared at him with her chocolate brown orbs. He made a Questioning expression.

Excuse Me, Mr, that was my glass! said Naina.

If it was so important for you, you have never left it here Ms... stated the man.

I think anyway you were not supposed to have it. said Naina.

Why are you making a problem out of it dear? Here take it Ms... Ms Beautiful!? said The Man.

Excuse Me? Ms Beautiful? Wow... Thank You! said Naina.

While the emerging painter of the country Mr Ankit Tiwari came to them.

Hello , Naina Agarwal right? asked Ankit.

Yeah, Hello! Ankit right? asked Naina.

He nodded. Then he noticed the man standing there.

Ms Naina, you did not understand him? The well known poet, Sameer Maheshwari. said Ankit.

Oh! Hello, Mr Sameer Maheshwari. She forwarded her hands to him to give him a handshake, while he reciprocated his hands.

And their hands met , sending shocks though each others spines. Sameer was in an urge to pull her into a kiss, as the lady infront of him was ethereal. 

They had talks and Ankit left.

So , Bye Sameer, Nice to Meet You! She turned to go while Sameer holded her wrist and pulled her, and she came and fell into his chest.

Sameer: Why are you running away from me? Me jitne bura dikhta hu, utne hu nahi! ( I am not as bad as I look)

Naina: I know that, and let me say Me jitne seedhi lagti hu, utni hu nahi! (I am not as decent as I look)

Naina run her finger though his face before pushing him off and walked away in style making Sameer surprised.

Chapter 1 Ends.

Hope You All Like it!

This is gonna get more Intense hmmm πŸ˜‰

Buddy Me for PMs dears!!!

Please LIKE & COMMENT it really means a lot!

Chapter 1 : Look Above!

Chapter 2 : Page 7

Chapter 3 : Page 13

Chapter 4: Page 20

Chapter 5: Page 26

Chapter 6: Page 32

Chapter 7 : Page 39
Edited by Sujz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well it seems intresting continue dear and update soon ...
Ashuni_01 thumbnail
interesting story..please update soon. and pm me. great to see that the characters of naina and sameer and their behavior is differentπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Ashuni_01 - 6 years ago
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love when you writers potray Samaina as new gen characters!! Update soon with loads of asanskar πŸ˜ƒ
Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the banner looks really nice πŸ˜³ 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting start.. Naina sounds quite different to what we are used to seeing in the show.. looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

Interesting start dear..
Please update soon..
Want to know nainas past
Nainu is very different.. loved it Edited by lakku19 - 6 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow sujz... A great start and a different concept..
Loved how you made naina a popular figure and desirable one... Sameer also seems different here... . Eager to know about naina's past... Wonderful start. 
I've read your propose day os and absolutely loved it... Your writing style is amazing... This one is very interesting too. 

Update soon and pls pm me. 

Edited by angelic567 - 6 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Main jitna bura dikhta hun utna hun nahi...aur main jitni seedhi dikhti hun utni hun nahi...I'm sure this is not going to be just "one" night stand πŸ˜†
So Sameer and Naina are meeting for the first time...to Naina's past kya hai!
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's an uncharted territory for samaina! Will be looking forward to its update. Great concept. Something different!