Chai jaisa kadak aur idli jaisi naram

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
It's been ages since I have posted on any forum page... but just felt like posting something today...firstly hi to all..  I dunno if I ll get to meet my old forum buddies here.. wud b glad if I do ... anyway ... staring my lil emoji post abt the show... yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai... it's too early to come on conclusion about the show... but as of now it looks quiet promising... n stylish..  coming straight to the point posting here what I like abt the show a)the title track - I think from last few years the title track of the youth oriented shows are the first thing dat attracts us to the shows shows like dehleez,love ne Mila di Jodi, kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi,iss pyaar ko kya naam do,dil mil Gaye n d latest yeh unn dino ki baat hv had really hummable tracks   dis show too has really soothing title track wid good lyrics    b) the ambience , the look of the show makes the show attractive the real locations only makes it more realistic c)the casting from kk reddy to Prabhakar to Karthik n Srikant or his n kk's typical wives(she resembles wives of am big shot young biz tycoons)  and the most imp the lead pair... though they need to improve their acting skills a lil more but in terms of screen presence they r good... namit has gd voice... accent n Hindi dialect  .palak is gd in d role of typical daughter,clear calm n matured young girl d) the girl n boy best childhood friends turning foes,past n mu's are all been der done dat kinda stuff but the treatment is what is more imp and here in dis case dats wat makes the show diff staring with the ML Siddhant good at heart but ambitious n more constantly trying to prove himself not for oneself but to others,I like his self confidence n cool attitude,I like how he uses poems n proverbs to make his point  n though his relation with his father as well as Anushka is complex yet v clear n simple wid his mother n sis n abv all itna handsome n smart vakil ho toh hum roj court jaayenge bhai  Abt Anushka she is one well sorted girl , her relation with each member of her family looks ideal n d same time she's career oriented  The other two noticible characters in the show are off course kk n Prabhakar already a lot has bn said abt kk reddy'a accent so don't have much different to say abt it ... what I like abt kk's character is the way he treats his daughter equal to his other two sons n is quiet clear abt taking n giving her the same place in the biz empire , a self made man with traditional approach yet modern thinking is a gd combination.                                             Prabhakar on the other hand showcases his loyalty so well,he is unperturbed by the attitude of the reddy sons n has all his focus for kk . His character looks quiet real as Almost every businessman has a confidant who's  only aim is to ensure that does his work well n makes his boss proud                                                                                               Now back to the story as much as excited as we are to know what was d reason or MU dat drifted des besto cum love birds apart I only hope the reason is gd and strong enough as been portrayed as of now  . The pace of the show is good only hope dey maintain it.Overall it is an entertaining show  Edited by adits7 - 6 years ago