Fawad Khan and Deepika Padukone to share stage in Dubai tomorrow

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Fawad Khan and Deepika Padukone to share stage in Dubai tomorrow

The duo made hearts flutter when they turned showstoppers for an Indian designer back in 2016
By ENTERTAINMENT DESK
Mar.29,2018

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan and Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone made hearts flutter when they turned showstoppers for an Indian designer back in 2016.

As per reports, the two actors will now share the same stage at an event in Dubai tomorrow, Pinkvilla reported. Apart from Deepika and Fawad, Vidya Balan, Jackie Shroff and other stars will also attend the event.

Irrfan Khan was also going to be a part of the event, but he will be skipping it since he is undergoing treatment for a neuroendocrine tumour in London.

PHOTO: HINDUSTAN TIMES

The duo previously expressed that they would love to work together on a project. Fawad had said earlier, "I would be very excited to work with Deepika. It would be an amazing experience. I am very excited and enthusiastic about it. Those would be the two right words to describe my feelings about our collaboration.

It was reported earlier that Fawad was the first choice for the role of Rawal Ratan Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus Padmaavat. Rumour had it that Deeps had also recommended the Humsafar star to ace director for the film.

A source had said back then, "Deepika personally arranged for a meeting between Sanjay and Fawad. The two met and had a cordial chat. However, nothing came out of it. Sanjay did not see Fawad in the role of Deepika's husband.

Are you excited to see Deepika and Fawad on the same stage?

Have something to add to the story? Share it in the comments below. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just look at them..they look gorgeous together.😛
they should have starred in some royal love story..
not with tragic endings.bt a happy one.imagine fawad
as a king.aah.
She's gonna land into yet another controversy ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Media is hyping Fawad and Deepika. Kjo also going to be at the event. 
briahna thumbnail
I really wanted to see Fawad and Kareena in Nikakh remake😭
I loved him with Aloo too . Even with Sonam, even with Anu, and Malika Humsafar and Sana
I think he is one actor who can make any actresses look good with him
He comes to my city I will pay front seat , given , I wouldn't miss to have a glimpse of this charmer

I also desperately want Fawad to return bollywwod, I hate politics ðŸ¥±
Interesting. Fawad is 4 feet 10 or at most 5  feet 2

Deeipka always looked tallest among bollies

how the heck is she looking so short...

anyway 
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

The two met and had a cordial chat. However, nothing came out of it. Sanjay did not see Fawad in the role of Deepika's husband.

Yeah right...& he saw shahid as deepika's husband😳😕

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is not Pakistan fault if there is no peace in other part of Kashmir. Can not even handle the small portion and want the whole part. 
This politics are two ways and both are bad to me. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He would've been caught in another controversy & they wouldve gone wild if a Fawad played Ratan Singh.

DP does seem to love Fawad lol, hope they do a film. They look stunning together.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will look handsome n she will look blah :: she is aging badly evn all the make up cant hide it new loreal ad she look soo bad!