Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

@JNam . you like KH too much. But I hated her when I watched Tum Meri Kya Ho ..and loved her in Darr Si Jati Jai Sila. She is almost 30   yrs old now. how can they cast her in collage girl roles, which almost all dramas are running about!

Agreed that she's in her 30s (most likely). But I am tired of these school going heroines, to be frank. I want heroines to be at least in their late 20s and going to graduate school. But I guess that is not the way writers there imagine their leading ladies. 
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Kiran huq was paired with zahid in an ary show which also had sunita marshall

And zahid looked terrible with both 

Kiran huq is pretty but not solo lead material

She is amazing in parallel pivotal roles

I do agree with what u said abt naveen

That thank.god things hv turned for her

And yes i wud like to see mature actresses with zahid n emaad than the baby brigrade of iqra hina altaf n the recent few 

But i love yumna zahid pair

Also sana javed arij fatima shud get more good work

I never warmed up to Yumna, actually. But really liked her in Sila and it helped that she was paired with a young, boyish lad. In Yeh  Raha Dill too she was paired opposite a boyish Ahmed Ali. I like Zahid with Iqra. Iqra for some reason seems acceptable to me opposite boyish and manly heros.
But Arij: nope. Never warmed up to her although I think she'd make a great vamp if she was cast in a good role. 
Sana Javed: yes, she is amazing with most of her heroes and in most of her shows, and is definitely beautiful to justify the falling-in-love at first sight storyline of most Urdu shows :-)
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I see many differences in opinios , likes and dislikes about actresses. maybe this is why makers want to play it safe when they choose their leading heroines, keeping in mind the ideal image . As @Abby mentioned about Zahid's pairing with Kiran and Sunita in Naimat . I agree , he didn't look good with any. but with Iqra they set screen on fire in Gustakh Ishq. as you said Iqra suit both types of heroines. 
Arij is ❤️ . she has a freshness about her, maybe coz she is fit, and versatile. but it will break my heart watching her in vamp roles. I am unable to cope with my Anum Fayyaz being cast in vamp roles lately.😒
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lead Pair of Balah!! 

JNam thumbnail

I see many differences in opinios , likes and dislikes about actresses. maybe this is why makers want to play it safe when they choose their leading heroines, keeping in mind the ideal image . As @Abby mentioned about Zahid's pairing with Kiran and Sunita in Naimat . I agree , he didn't look good with any. but with Iqra they set screen on fire in Gustakh Ishq. as you said Iqra suit both types of heroines. 

Arij is ❤️ . she has a freshness about her, maybe coz she is fit, and versatile. but it will break my heart watching her in vamp roles. I am unable to cope with my Anum Fayyaz being cast in vamp roles lately.😒

Yes, a lot of subjectivity there but I am glad that we agree on Gustakh Ishq :-)
I actually also really like Anum Fayyaz since Faltu Larki. She's quite cute and a decent actress. I also like her in these vamp roles; she does them well and it shows her range. That is why I like these women who try all types of roles (positive or negative). Naveen, Anum, Iqra, Kiran (sorry-had to bring her up :D) are ones who seem to try all types of roles. I really appreciate that as this will help make their careers longer and more productive rather than only playing the good-girl leading roles. Ushana has also been doing varied roles which I think, helped her gain some recognition. Arij has glowing skin, for sure, but I never warmed up to her face. It has a slight hardness to it like a piece of ice sculpture, which is why I really think she'd do quite well as a grey character, but that's just me :-)
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
Mintmargarita thumbnail
I shared so many gorgeous pics of the guy and no discussion on him 😭 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: RecklessDemon

I shared so many gorgeous pics of the guy and no discussion on him 😭 

oh sorry. 😳 Thank you very much for sharing those pics. It is just that I don't want to show my excitement about Bilal and his drama, coz after doing this in Rungreza and Qurbaan I ended up feeling disappointed. 😕 so I am trying to be cool about this.😆
awida thumbnail
Btw. Bilaal and Ushnah did another project before for Geo:
Mintmargarita thumbnail

oh sorry. 😳 Thank you very much for sharing those pics. It is just that I don't want to show my excitement about Bilal and his drama, coz after doing this in Rungreza and Qurbaan I ended up feeling disappointed. 😕 so I am trying to be cool about this.😆

😆 I understand. I was disappointed too specially with Qurban, hopefully, this drama wont disappoint me. I was kind of missing him so glad he will be back onscreen with all his gorgeousness ❤️ 
Mintmargarita thumbnail

Btw. Bilaal and Ushnah did another project before for Geo:

oh wow I didnt know about this. Was it a long play?