zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmmm.
I have a question. Everybody who knows me knows that I'm the one who likes everything to know and everything to comment. I am not Muslim but I love different religions and I love the Indian series. What I'm interested in is the following.
The Kabir wash his hands, because no one can hold him by the hand if he is not from the family. A father's ring about marriage. And that's all traditionally, but ... On the other hand, it meets with the Zara in the sun, and that's something that bothered me. I think Kabir should think about her reputation if she already resides in traditional rights. I think my thinking is fine. If the tradition is kept, then he and he should think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Well Sara. 
He washed his hand coz he touched an ajnabi girl.. any woman who doesn't belong to  your family(mom, daughter, aunt) you can't touch..but washing hands isn't nessessary. just don't touch. 
as for thier meetings ..a muslim man and woman are forbidden from   meeting  in private if they aren't relatives (father, uncle are relatives, also for a wife husband and his father become relatives). Kabir and Zara didn't meet alone. it is also not Islamic but it is ok if they  discussed  something important.. they are almost engaged . a guy is allowed to see his fiancee for once!
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Well Sara. 

He washed his hand coz he touched an ajnabi girl.. any woman who doesn't belong to  your family(mom, daughter, aunt) you can't touch..but washing hands isn't nessessary. just don't touch. 
as for thier meetings ..a muslim man and woman are forbidden from   meeting  in private if they aren't relatives (father, uncle are relatives, also for a wife husband and his father become relatives). Kabir and Zara didn't meet alone. it is also not Islamic but it is ok if they  discussed  something important.. they are almost engaged . a guy is allowed to see his fiancee for once!

Thanks Awida.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now a days most of Muslims don't follow it. But Google out non mehram/ gair mehram if you want details. Touching non mehram guy or girl is not alowed . Being in a an isolated place with a non mehram is also prohibited. You can speak to non mehram but appropriate and necessary circumstences that to lowering the gaze, how they used in old movies.