Bhavya & her 'ACP' skills

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Note: This is more of cvs bashing post than Bhavya
So Bhavya showed her 'ACP' skills when she kicked Soumya but suddenly forgot those skills when they were really needed. Veer put chloroform filled handkerchief on her mouth from her back. When she was ACP, she would have definitely got training of how to defend yourself when someone attacks u from behind. She would have hit him hard with her elbow or would have kicked him on his legs. Why couldn't she save herself from Veer? What kind of an ACP she is when she couldn't save herself from her enemy? 

Why did Veer give Anika skates to tie them on Bhavya's legs? I really didn't get that?

How come the Oberois didn't realize it was Soumya in ghoonghat? Bhavya is lean and tall. They should have easily realized the height and weight difference. 

Secondly, who wears such kind of costumes on wedding day? Forget the 'uniforms' of other Oberois, I am talking about Bhavya's costume. It didn't look like a bridal outfit at all. It looked more like a party dress than wedding dress.

I guess I need to stop my rant. 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simple answers ðŸ˜†
Well bhavya's acp skill were switched off by the writers 
N family's brains were also switched off that's why they can't realize that its soumya. 
Anika i think actually nailed it n she said exactly what i feel that of rumya happens she won't forgive herself n even shivaay won't forgive her ever. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
I dont watch IB now but active on forum since that crap kicking scene...but like Seriously?? Who writes this show ..A 5 yr attar maatr can write better than this...Uff!
manny136 thumbnail
btw did anyone notice acp said anika is like her older sis so 28 yr old acp that means anika is what now lol i thought they were the same age at least lol
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Her 'ExACP'ness comes out only with Soumya that too when obros leave her some chance ðŸ˜† otherwise she is like ACP kaun?😆.

Regarding her bridal costume,it is still better than what Anika was given on her 2 nd marriage😆,dont talk about Shivay's groom costume on that day😆,it was shiny Raincoat with black scarf😆.

Lmao i saw some insta clip of obros dance in the wedding🤣,it was more like someone possessed them😆 .
Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Her 'ExACP'ness comes out only with Soumya that too when obros leave her some chance ðŸ˜† otherwise she is like ACP kaun?😆.

Regarding her bridal costume,it is still better than what Anika was given on her 2 nd marriage😆,dont talk about Shivay's groom costume on that day😆,it was shiny Raincoat with black scarf😆.

Lmao i saw some insta clip of obros dance in the wedding🤣,it was more like someone possessed them😆 .

🤣🤣
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
According to IPC 000 , that ninja kick should only be used to make someone " unconscious " and especially for the " second woman " who is after your man 😛
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Michmichi

According to IPC 000 , that ninja kick should only be used to make someone " unconscious " and especially for the " second woman " who is after your man 😛

ExACP joined the new job of official bodygaurd of Rudy with this shaadi😆,He is cry baby,She will protect him by kicking in the face of whoever comes in Rudy's way😆,wow Rudy is so lucky to get pampering from all sides😆
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

btw did anyone notice acp said anika is like her older sis so 28 yr old acp that means anika is what now lol i thought they were the same age at least lol

Gauri is youngest in obahus that's for sure sinnce she calls rudy also rudy bhaya so she younger than him too
Bhavya's badi behn remark i also didn't get its clear that anika is elder to gauri n older to om too but older to bhavya? I mean she has a 5 yr age gap with rudy right? 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

lol I don't think anyone really knows the age of the characters including the writers 😆
But if I'm recalling correctly, during Rudra's insecurities track, he said Bhavya is 4 years older than him. So if Rudy is 23, she should be around 27.
I always thought Annika and Om were around the same age or so. In the earlier episodes, Shivaay's marriage prep/kundali episodes it was shown that Shivaay is around 33. So I think Om should be between 28-30 range and Annika might be in the range 27-29. Gauri has be the youngest, probably 21-22. But then again I could be completely off.Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 6 years ago