SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So Akhilesh was acting.In the last part of epi he agreed for Bhoomi & Karan's marriage he told family that he'll talk to his dad nnext day only ..Karan's expression...Noodles said Akhi bhaiyya was right abt 6 months time before wedding.Akhi stoppedNoodles & said Ira opened my eyes ..there should not be place for wrong person in family ..he then told Noodles to give agnipariksha & prove his character since he is going to be a member of his family 🤣

PRECAP - SOLIDWALA - Akhi poured kerosene oil on Noodles..Noodles confessed truth.Akhi told Devina & Co. that those who insulted Iraji will now welcome her with respect..
Devina with aarti ka thaal .. by putting tilak on Ira's forehead ..welcome her 🤣

Noodles ka agnipariksha plan us pe hi bhari pad gaya...lo bhayya aur khodo dusro k liye khadda.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha well isi baat pe high five apa ne? 🥳 😆 LOL

And this is why I love this show they legit wasted no time whereas other shows would've dragged this out for like a week's worth of episodes.

I loved it when Ira was like "Moti baa and she just said I believe you don't worry. Honestly they share such a sweet bond. But when she was saying all that stuff about trusting Ira with her life all I could think about was how she'd react when she found out the truth behind their marriage. However I think we still have a long way to go for that!

Anyway can't wait to see Noodles get humiliated tomorrow 🤣
Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh nice name btw - Devina & Co. 🤣
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Je Baat ... Bahaut bahaut baria baat ... high five definitely ...
I had full confidence on Akhilesh & yayyy...he is so smart. Pushpa wonderful lady. Ira adhunik bhartiya nari ... Devina true to her character... Makers lajawab... I completely agree in any other show to clarify this kind of misunderstanding it may take weeks time to 5/10 years leap 😆😆

Yesterday's episode was superb ... scenes stands out for me ... 

when Ira saying to Akhilesh She is not afraid to accept the mistake she has committed but no regret as she has not committed this act.  
Pushpa all through supporting her dulhain and Akhilesh's facial expressions & eyes.
And definitely Pande ji aap bhi...👏👏👏 

Have you noticed that Ira was speaking saheri hindi not so called gawar language in this track , as that should be the proper reaction in this kind of sudden situation. Makers are detailing very nicely.

Devina don't believe Ira and suspects her from day 1 so it's natural that she is not with her during this time. For me its acceptable till now ...

Now our Hanikarak Biwi will be all fida on her pande (modern Ram) ji and respects Akhilesh more.

Baap re bahaut kuch likhdala ... but kea kare more ganga maiya ... sab achha hai achha hai bahaut achha hai
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

Je Baat ... Bahaut bahaut baria baat ... high five definitely ...

I had full confidence on Akhilesh & yayyy...he is so smart. Pushpa wonderful lady. Ira adhunik bhartiya nari ... Devina true to her character... Makers lajawab... I completely agree in any other show to clarify this kind of misunderstanding it may take weeks time to 5/10 years leap 😆😆

Yesterday's episode was superb ... scenes stands out for me ... 

when Ira saying to Akhilesh She is not afraid to accept the mistake she has committed but no regret as she has not committed this act.  
Pushpa all through supporting her dulhain and Akhilesh's facial expressions & eyes.
And definitely Pande ji aap bhi...👏👏👏 

Have you noticed that Ira was speaking saheri hindi not so called gawar language in this track , as that should be the proper reaction in this kind of sudden situation. Makers are detailing very nicely.

Devina don't believe Ira and suspects her from day 1 so it's natural that she is not with her during this time. For me its acceptable till now ...

Now our Hanikarak Biwi will be all fida on her pande (modern Ram) ji and respects Akhilesh more.

Baap re bahaut kuch likhdala ... but kea kare more ganga maiya ... sab achha hai achha hai bahaut achha hai

Sahi hai ab show hi itna achha hai toh hum kya karein ? Cant control praising it again & again 😆 fans' feelings 😆

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: InkandFire

Hahahahaha well isi baat pe high five apa ne? 🥳 😆 LOL

And this is why I love this show they legit wasted no time whereas other shows would've dragged this out for like a week's worth of episodes.

I loved it when Ira was like "Moti baa and she just said I believe you don't worry. Honestly they share such a sweet bond. But when she was saying all that stuff about trusting Ira with her life all I could think about was how she'd react when she found out the truth behind their marriage. However I think we still have a long way to go for that!

Anyway can't wait to see Noodles get humiliated tomorrow 🤣

Kukur muh noodles 😡 aayaa bada. Devina & co. ka reaction 😆