Bit confused... 26/03/18

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In the promo for the next episode, Akhilesh is seen throwing Ira out of the house, even though I doubt that he would not believe her. Just a bit confused because would he really think she would do that or is he saying that she can't stay in the house until the people in the house don't give her the respect she deserves?

What do you guys think?

Well, hopeully everything is cleared up in tomorrow's epsiode. Really want to see the life beaten out of Karan - what a filthy, low guy 🤢

Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Akhilesh is acting to find out the thruth & bring it in font of the family.
Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope it's your second option because I watch it 3 times I have been insulting him for not believing her but I hope like you said he is making her leave because they don't believe her. That Devina is the most disgusting woman I have ever met and I really hope 1 of her cheap daughters go through hell how can a woman do something so cheap with another woman. Ira is a woman first and then her enemy as she claims. If AK does not believe her am going to be more than disappointed 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't see the promo bit read it in the written update.  And I was really sad. But reading your comment . I hope  that Akhelesh  is doing this, only to find out the truth 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw I'm new to this part of the forum. Hi! My name is Preeti.😳🤗
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

Welcome Preeti ðŸ˜Š
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akhilesh is saying he wont let her stay in the house with the (false) blame. He is going to prove her innocence definitely, but how ... that is for what I am waiting. No way Akku bhaiya is believing that Karan ðŸ˜¡, he wants his Hanikarak Biwi to stay in the house with all due respect that's why letting her go for now (1 episode may be).

I would love if they show normal responsible human behaviour of Devina & gang (unlike other shows), before yesterdays episode I was thinking that it would be great if papita saves his bhabi... Devina also I think will understand Karan is the culprit but pretend to blame Ira so that Pushpa & family will be disturb and definitely later on she will not allow Bhumi to be with Karan. Lets see what & how happens... 

But guys I love the scene yesterday when Ira was clutching to Devina and crying ... so very sudden & natural emotion.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

Akhilesh is saying he wont let her stay in the house with the (false) blame. He is going to prove her innocence definitely, but how ... that is for what I am waiting. No way Akku bhaiya is believing that Karan ðŸ˜¡, he wants his Hanikarak Biwi to stay in the house with all due respect that's why letting her go for now (1 episode may be).

I would love if they show normal responsible human behaviour of Devina & gang (unlike other shows), before yesterdays episode I was thinking that it would be great if papita saves his bhabi... Devina also I think will understand Karan is the culprit but pretend to blame Ira so that Pushpa & family will be disturb and definitely later on she will not allow Bhumi to be with Karan. Lets see what & how happens... 

But guys I love the scene yesterday when Ira was clutching to Devina and crying ... so very sudden & natural emotion.

Yes I loved that too ..Ira hugging Devina.. She calls her chhoti maa afterall ..but Devil Devina ðŸ˜¡ 
InkandFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I really hope it's your second option because I watch it 3 times I have been insulting him for not believing her but I hope like you said he is making her leave because they don't believe her. That Devina is the most disgusting woman I have ever met and I really hope 1 of her cheap daughters go through hell how can a woman do something so cheap with another woman. Ira is a woman first and then her enemy as she claims. If AK does not believe her am going to be more than disappointed

I have full faith in Akhilesh. It seems very unlikely that he would trust Karan over Ira. I think the makers put that promo in on puropose to throw us off so it looks like even Akhilesh isn't believing her, but after watching the promo a couple of times, Akhilesh looks more assured than conflicted - which is what he would feel if he didn't believe Ira. I could be wrong but there wasn't a hint of hesitation when he "threw her out and I know they haven't developed feeling for each other to that extent but you would think after spending so much time together and literally hiding nothing from one another they would trust each other quite a lot. Really hope this is the case because if it isn't then this would be the first time this show would've truly disappointed me.

Coming to Devina, there has to come a point where you can no longer justify Devina/gang's actions by claiming that they've been through a lot because to be honest Pushpa and Akhilesh have been through the same. They are in the same position yet Pushpa and Akhilesh still seem to maintain their sense of morality. I get that Devina wants to protect her children but this has nothing to do with it which is why I'm very interested to see how Akhilesh will react to Devina's lack of belief in Ira. The part that really hit me was when Ira hugged her Nani Baa because unlike Devina she considers them as her own and she was the first person Ira saw that she thought she could confide in. It's just a shame that the feelings weren't reciprocated and God knows when they will be.

Lol sorry for ranting and don't get me wrong - I love Devina - I think her character is hilarious and I understand that this is all just so they can add some drama to the show. Understandable, but nevertheless a little disappointing.
Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago
InkandFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

Welcome to the forum, Preeti! :)