SRSR thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Thank you very much for the news.
1mangalore thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: S a r a h

Oh WoW.... Rupali isnt Qazi she'll go out this week for sure....... since ppl like Kash, Aryan, Anu & DT were there she was saved that means ppl havent concentrated on her coz there were other dangerous ppl like said above.......... this time surely Rupali goes out if gets nominated

i doubt  about that .she will be saved by the people of indiaπŸ˜ƒ

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG< i hope Rupali or atleast RAvi
Mini_montreal thumbnail
Deepak bids goodbye to Bigg Boss's house.  He just got there, but the janta ka faisla did want him there. All the best deepak for your future.  It was good while it lasted right!!!, but outside the world is a more beautiful place..
Kaynaat thumbnail

I am soo happy that Deepak ( aka Kash Part 2) has gone from BB house. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Atleast there will be comparatively less politics & brain-washing!πŸ˜›

During first 3 weeks, I found Deepak really good but somehow he caught the gossiping & bitching bug and changed into a bad guy. 😑😑

If you would have noticed, in the beginning he had nominated Ragini 2 times giving the reason that she has no right to be in the game since she is not a celebrity. Now Ragini became his good gossiping friend after Punna left. Strange, isn't it?

And the words he used for Carol were digusting. After this outburst, he realized that audience may not take this well and so went on to apologize to Carol. Look at the way his brain was functioning!!!😑

Rakhi said absolutely true things about Deepak - petu kaamchorπŸ˜† I loved the way Rakhi was describing it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ‘

I feel that HE DESERVED TO BE EVICTED & THE AUDIENCE DID THE RIGHT THING! πŸ‘

Frndz, what do you say? Do you agree with me?

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wanted rupali out...bcoz of her crying and crying and crying ...and she was the one to play the politics b/w carol and deepak...i think she should have gone...i hope she does next week
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
DT Oops! Wonderful news to start the day with πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by bunbutt_too - 17 years ago
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah... he is out... now I want Rupali to fatafat prove herself and pack her bag and go out happily
Thankz to God..I m so happy that he is out..
Yuppy..Rupali is save again!!!
Thankzz Indian People..U all r GREAT!!!
πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘