TS:Murder In Somani House(PART-2 UPDATED)PG-12

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear forumwasis and besties.πŸ€—
Here is a teaser from me.Hope you all like it.
Read On.πŸ˜‰
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEASER

Sameer folded the morning's newspaper neatly and put it aside. The situation of riots had kept  the whole country on toes. He leaned back in the chair and looked out of the window abstractedly.

Meanwhile in downstairs

"Vishakha! Thank you!''  Somani voiced and Dadi had a tone of approval too as they all sipped the tea.Keshav was missing and hence Visakha had to prepare the morning tea.

"Arey Thank You kya? Yeh bhi to mera ek farz hai''.Visakha said with all smiles.

"Haan Visakha..farz nibhana bahut zaroori hai humare zindagi mein.Ab Sameer ko dekho apni farz nibha nahin pata isliye humesha chid chid rehta hai,indisciplined hai.Lagta hai tumhare Papa ne apni farz thik se nahin nibhaya.''Dadi spoke with a smirk and Visakha was unsettled listening to taunts about her late father.But as usual she could not raise a voice against her mother-in-law.

"Keshav kahan hai? Usse breakfast banana bhi hai. Rohan ka breakfast ka time ho gaya hai.''Visakha spoke worriedly.

"Arey Visakha! Tum kyun pareshan ho rahe ho? Keshav sabzi lene mandi gaya hai shayad.Aa jayega kuch hi der mein''. Dadi comforted Visakha while Somani looked not-so-happy.

"Visakha!Mein keh raha hoon..Sameer ke iss ghar mein aneke baad sab indisciplined hog aye hein.Koi rules aur regulations follow nahin kar raha hai''.Somani spoke with disgust and Visakha stayed mum.

"Main thoda garden se aati hun.Dekh bhi lungi Keshav aya hai ki nahin.'' Dadi spoke and went away.

Few Minutes Later

"BOBBY..''. Dadi's voice had enough cacophony to jerk Bobby Somani,Visakha,Rohan and Sameer from their seats.

"Kahin budhi ko heart attack to nahin aa gaya?'' Sameer self talked and rushed downstairs.Rohan took a bit of time to decide if he should study according to the time-table or rush behind Sameer.

"Kya hua Mummy?KESHAV... ''Somani stood rooted and shocked as everyone saw the lifeless body of Keshav lying in a pool of blood..

The whole of Somani's household stood shocked  at the ''Murder in Somani House''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.:Thanks for showing interest.Would love to read your feedback.Those who want PMs please send me a buddy request.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kya baat hai minu... Itni jaldi likha... Too good yaar... Sameer saying buddhi ko heart attack tto nahi aaya🀣... Enjoying already. πŸ˜†
Pls update soon... 
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was just thinking won't anyone write this piece of murder suspense of the servant!

And here you are.πŸ˜›

Big hugs to you for this.πŸ€—
I hope you do full justification to the murder!πŸ˜‰
A well deserved murder!πŸ‘πŸΌ

At last Keshav is dead - in your story though.πŸ‘

----
Coming to the teaser

Everyone is just as per their character of our show. Good job. Somani blames Sameer regarding descipline, Dadi blames Nanu for not teaching Sameer, Vishakha keeps her quiet avatar to taunts.πŸ₯±

Sameer saying Dadi 'Buddhi' is new though!😲

Rohan was giving second thought will he rush downstairs was right. His time-table will be disrupted.πŸ˜†

At last Keshav in pool of blood is the best scene of the teaser.

Sadist laugh!!!!🀣

Bring it on with full update. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by smiley_lizi - 6 years ago
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are Va Minu..
Itni jaldi Teaser a Bhi gaya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Update Soon...

Timetable thinking whether he should study or go downstairs...🀣
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Minu boldo.. Keshav ka khoon ho gaya πŸ€£
Pehli baar kisike maut pe itni khushi hogi πŸ˜†
I hope ye murder dadi ne hi kiya ho.. Jail chali jayegi tab achha lagega 

Interesting teaser.. Please update soon

Edited by msdfan - 6 years ago
nonexisting thumbnail
Maza aagaya minu di iss pal ka hame besabri se intezaar tha...i m to dancing with joy πŸ€ͺ
Rohan was thinking whether to study or rush typical rohan aapne badi jldi rohan k character ko pehchaan liya🀣
But sbse bada suspence aakhir keshav ko maara kisne πŸ˜‰
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Minu... I woke up from my sleep to read this..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wow..!! itni jaldi teaser...!!
Itni khushi hui yeh padhkar... pehli baar kisiki maut pe khush ho rahi hun main..!! 

Rohan thinking whether to study as per timetable or see what's happening... ROFL πŸ€£

Jaldi jaldi update karo ab...!! πŸ˜ƒ
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too Good dear...
U came with this theme so soon..
Waiting for update
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Kya baat hai minu... Itni jaldi likha... Too good yaar... Sameer saying buddhi ko heart attack tto nahi aaya🀣... Enjoying already. πŸ˜†

Pls update soon... 

I wanted some peace for myself ..so wrote it out.πŸ˜† Would update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley_lizi

I was just thinking won't anyone write this piece of murder suspense of the servant!

And here you are.πŸ˜›

Big hugs to you for this.πŸ€—
I hope you do full justification to the murder!πŸ˜‰
A well deserved murder!πŸ‘πŸΌ

At last Keshav is dead - in your story though.πŸ‘

----
Coming to the teaser

Everyone is just as per their character of our show. Good job. Somani blames Sameer regarding descipline, Dadi blames Nanu for not teaching Sameer, Vishakha keeps her quiet avatar to taunts.πŸ₯±

Sameer saying Dadi 'Buddhi' is new though!😲

Rohan was giving second thought will he rush downstairs was right. His time-table will be disrupted.πŸ˜†

At last Keshav in pool of blood is the best scene of the teaser.

Sadist laugh!!!!🀣

Bring it on with full update. πŸ˜ƒ

Laizu! The moment I saw you rooting for Keshav's murder I had a storyline ready.I am an obsessive lover of murder,suspence and thrillers.So had always wanted to write one and finally got the opportunity.πŸ˜ƒ  Yeah ..would update soon.