Throwback pic: Hrithik Roshan with Ameesha Patel

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@iHrithik and @ameesha_patel promoted their debut film, Kaho Na Pyar Hai at Tantra, The Park Kolkata back in 1999.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I cant believe Ameesha couldn't capitalize her success despite KNPH and Gadar like movies. Now shes trying too hard on social media but the ship has long sailed away!
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I cant believe Ameesha couldn't capitalize her success despite KNPH and Gadar like movies. Now shes trying too hard on social media but the ship has long sailed away!

yeah first two films were Blockbusters...no actress has such huge hits as their first two films...@bold:that she is trying for a long time...
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Amisha was even trying. Nevertheless, she looked gorgeous in KNPH despite being 5 something.
Uff Hrithik had such a beautiful face.
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She should have just utilized her education...what a shame.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She was beautiful! Still is but she dresses HORRIBLY. I wish she would've utilised her excellent education & her family money to make something good of herself. She could've been a top-notch banker. But the lure of fame is far too tempting!! She's had awful luck because she had the looks, skills & (initial) career to become a big name!!

Originally posted by: raj80

yeah first two films were Blockbusters...no actress has such huge hits as their first two films...@bold:that she is trying for a long time...

Yeah I just saw her Instagram she's so sly ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf-VjAalSnF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDYe0Xl3cO/

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She was beautiful! Still is but she dresses HORRIBLY. I wish she would've utilised her excellent education & her family money to make something good of herself. She could've been a top-notch banker. But the lure of fame is far too tempting!! She's had awful luck because she had the looks, skills & (initial) career to become a big name!!

I think her dad scammed her out of money or some thing. There was lot of drama between her and father. She got screwed over by her own. ðŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ameesha ke tab bhi itne bade the ðŸ˜†