Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After reading this article Im missing him..
God !! Should take in the solo villain now post leap..Tbh i*li was the mind, RV was the one who made his hands dirty..So he will be punished anyway..Hope i*li will be brutally punished too ๐Ÿ˜ก
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krupy

Oh my dear reporter, don't cry... See there's nothing to worry... once she is done with her jogan role, she will find 3rd one... and he will also die one day... That's hers and ours fate... she is immortal... 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rate and comment on this article๐Ÿ˜Š MeeJay are also tagged๐Ÿ˜Š
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/44490-woah-vikas-bhalla-to-make-an-exit-from-color-udaan.htm
av131 thumbnail

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its so nice of VJ.  
feeling sad too

actually they were bonding well offscreen..

well even in the jeep scene where they were taken to the police station, VB was having his hands around VJs shoulder... well they would not have realised but yes...

i was indeed loving their hidden tashan so much... but hmmm sad!!!

VJ will be all alone without any strong male character... 
Edited by sumsukor - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing amru
All the best VB for your future projects
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankfully , the hyena  died .
Hope the boar dies soon because of being separated from her true love (we all know what their true  love is  bed room ,bathroom etc  I dont want to explain it ๐Ÿคข ) 

All the best for his future projects ๐Ÿ˜Š
Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish VB all d best for his future projects...bcos of being a hard-core sukorian I never liked his character but truly used to enjoy Suraj-Rv tashan and their bonding offscreen...and true ammu ...her second husband is also dying...๐Ÿ˜ญ   and like krupy said she'll find a third one...her saccha pyaar...god knows who dat unlucky one is ...and one more thing dearies...r d makers really dat insane to let her b d main antagonist..it wud b like sinking their own ship...i think dey will bring someone strong and vicious opposite sukor or r dey planning to bring KN back..bcos d promo did mention about ateet...fingers crossed ...and hoping for some sort of miracle than watching dat waxstatue's screeching... 
Hmmkw.wx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imli is unluckiest and useless women. She pregnant 2 times and 2 times she got miscarriage and now her husband is dying first it was vivaan who loves her truly and then ranvijay who loves her for his own benefit
av131 thumbnail